Reviews for Tangled Webs
lyrical-harmonies chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
okay, first off, i am OBSESSED with anastasia and all it's music, and that one's my favorite song eber, i know it by heart
phelps112 chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
aww so cute. good thing i have something to read as it's hailing outside and i can't sleep
Sakurachan0342 chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
Wow this chapter was really good. I also really like this couple. And I was wondering when you would write a chapter like this. Keep the good stuff coming!
sunflowersing chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
I agree. They make an absolutely perfect couple. I dont think its fluff, well it has a lot of love in it, but i like that. Gosh, maybe i should post this, but Cloud is such a HOTT name! Phew! just had to say that. Gonna regret saying that later. BTW, those names are very unique. Just curious how you came up with them. The name Eira sort of reminds me of Erwin (is that how you spell it?) from Lord of the Rings... hmm... some people say i look like her... I doubt it... Much support :-D

greenfoundation chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
B-b-but! I like that song! erm. the words. you could imagine the instrument thingies. hah.

I like it!
The Ferrett chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
::)) yummy chapter ::))
Sakurachan0342 chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
This story is amazing. Keep the ideas flowing 'cause this is one of the best stories I've read in awhile and I hope to see a new chapter up soon.
sunflowersing chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
That was absolutely wonderful and heart-warming. Cloud seems like the perfect date, too. It seems so sweet, I can imagine the room, and that first song you wrote in the first chapter, I was wondering what you thought it sounded like when put to music. If you can sing, it would be interesting if you did put it online, put a link on the site. Well keep writing!

The Ferrett chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
anastasia! great movie great song. And i love that end scene of your chap! Whoo!
The Ferrett chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Bastard parents! ARG. Give me a sword and i'll run them through. Clouds is good.
The Ferrett chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
aw. will watch ::))
sunflowersing chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I just wanted to say that was probably the best fanfic I've read in a long time. PLEASE keep writing!

Great work to a story's new beginning.