Reviews for Water Break
Back of Beyond chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
Nice little story, can't wait to read more!
merrymowmow chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
:) You've got my interest. I sounds like it's going to be's good right now.
Orangeena chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Danny is adorable! I hate spiders, too. Looks like things are really developing between Mitch and Ryan..

Excellent work ;)
Orangeena chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
Wow, I just hope Amy doesn't keep Daniel from him.. that would be excessive, I think. But then again, she just kicked Mitch out on the word of a five year old. Kids always misinterpret things they don't fully understand. Atleast now Mitch doesn't have the burden of cheating on his wife with another man.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
You continue to suprise me deary *hugs* I am really into this, but hey, wen AREN'T i in2 the stuff that you write? Hehe, it is all so good - and sumtimes, i wish your stories would come true for me - it sucks being alone - thats why i guess i like to write, i like to escape this realm of reality and enter one of my own...but i wont ramble here, lol. Wonderful story so far, please, when you get time, update it (if you want to - im happy you leaving where it is but still, itd be nice to see where it goes)

Love you!

Orangeena chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I like it! It doesn't seem like Ryan is the type to behave so irresponsibly and screw someone while babysitting.. but perhaps next chapter they'll get closer atleast. Mitch's first kiss with a guy maybe? Exciting..

The summary says something about your one-shot characters and then I looked at your profile and, yes! You do have many story with protagonists Mitch and Ryan!. Haha, I'm assuming they're different people each time though?

Anyway, I'm off to read some more of your stuff.

Cheers, and update soon!