Reviews for Chaysing Elliot
InsertFakeNameHere chapter 44 . 3/8/2015
Oh I loved the story! Keep up the good work! ;)
However, and I'm not trying to offend anybody here, I JUST FRICKING HATED CHASYE THRU MOST OF THE STORY! I mean, why would she be such a BITCH?! Even before she was pregnant, she was so whiny and annoying and plain STUPID! Ugh! I know she's fictional and all but what really bugs me is that there are some real people who are just like her! *grrrrrr*
Okay rant over *smiles awkwardly* Sry about that...hehehe *insert emoji with a drop of sweat*
But I still really really really loved the story, maybe more than elliot loves chasye
Brightheart chapter 44 . 8/25/2014
I liked this story! No sequel?
Belly boo1099 chapter 44 . 10/2/2013
I just finished reading your story and omg I am crying. When i first started reading this story i just thought it was another teacher-student relationship, i cant beileve how wrong i was. I never would of imagined it to have so much depth, heartbreak, hurt,chaos confusion,love and to be so eventful. But i say this in a good way, as it was a beautiful story that i enjoyed reading. Amazing job creating this lovely story
guest chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
This story is really bad written. The plot makes no sense. And your characters are so awfully developed. Way to many unecessary drama and fighting. Really baf story
Miss T writing chapter 44 . 3/27/2013
great story loved the ending but too much drama...
i mean i ended up shutting my laptop off a coulpe of times because there was just too much drama...
108DegreesIsHawt chapter 44 . 1/24/2013
For sure my absolute favorite story on Fiction Press :D
Good job!
AnonymousReads chapter 44 . 10/27/2012
You should make a sequel about Ava or Noah in their tern or adult years. This was a cool plot and chayse is really stupid in the end. Great story. :)
PrincessD8 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I like how he called her boo. That's cute!
PrincessD8 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Wow, I don't like her mother! If my mom were like that, I think I would have ran away. I like her friend Abbie though. She's a lot like me. The worrier in the friendship. :) Great story so far! Can't wait to read more. :-)
KarmaGetsMeGoing chapter 44 . 7/13/2012
Hey there! Just came across your story and finished reading ) I have to say though, I'm a bit disappointed that the whole teacher student thing wasn't really the main part of the story. Don't get me wrong though, I thoroughly enjoyed your story very much. Made me tear up towards the end too. It's just that most of the things happening weren't in school so the whole teacher student relationship didn't really even need to be in the plot. All that aside, I enjoyed reading, especially with all the cliffhangers (well, not really cliffhangers anymore, are they?) and the amount of drama - LOTS! I liked the ending alot, how they start over again. Great job! Chayse and Elliot forever! Haha )
Ginbrat chapter 44 . 6/18/2012
I loved this story. You made me laugh and at the very ending you made me bawl my eyes out I love you so much for making them get together. I loved the ending they reunited like they had first met. 'I'm Elliot,' 'I'm a freaking clumsy loser, but you can call me Chayse.' I loved it have you thought about a sequel to this story? I would definitely read it!
twibbit chapter 44 . 5/28/2012
:")
21ShootingStars chapter 23 . 2/23/2012
OMG! I usually wouldn't review until the end of this story (because it's already completed) but I couldn't help myself after I saw the name of the new dog. Atticus is the name of my six year old Brussels Griffon. I love that you used that name for the new dog!
xxRivaxx chapter 44 . 11/19/2011
WOW supa dramatic story but awesome nonetheless thankyou for this story :D i enjoyed it loads and looking forward to more stories from you
wildmoonstar chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
The Plot is interesting. But the way you've written it is bad.

It's too fast pace and has almost no descriptions in it. I can't even finish reading this story it so poorly written.
745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »