Reviews for Revenge, Best Served Hot ::Formerly Take Me Away::
jekodama chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
Nice chapter! Being knocked by a grape has got to be one of the stupidest things in the world! LOL!

A filler chapter indeed, but fun to read nonetheless. Cleo's fear of being married to a decrepit old man could not have been more hilarious! She's such a weirdo!

Until the next review!

P.S.: You know, I liked the old name of your other story better. "A Girl At Heart" sounds too sappy, "She's the man" is more appealing, in my opinion.
naivete chica chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
Hey, I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon, and thanks for a great read so far. Would be nice to get some action going on between Nathan and Cleo, theyre getting a bit *too* friendly.
into the black chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
I like it! You're writing has a certain spunk to it. Funny. E it is 2:15 AM and I am a we bit hyper. I like Nathan...what is he supposed to look like? Same with Cleo.
SapphireEyes16 chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
ha ha they played "truth", anywayz update soon the picnic should be intrestin (maybe a teensy weensy bit romantic L0L)!
Lady of Confusion chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
its hiliarous! update soon!
fluffykitty chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
I can't wait to see what happens. What will happen at night... on the beach? Oh... how interesting...
noone chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
she should be with harrison, and then nate will get jealous... wouldn't that be just dandy
Some Assembly Required chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
Haha okay, didn't reply with the speed of a thousand running men but it was faster than before? 8D;; (the men were severly out of shape, okay? ;D). How you manage to add such funny humour into a somewhat-short chapter is beyond me.

..Ahahahahahahaha. Grape. Ahahahaha. -coughhack- Can't wait for the next chapter! Je suis une petite chienne. I mean. Au revoir~ (Told you I was bad at french D8)
Living.My.Life.My.Way chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
great chapter. sry bout not review that last 2 chapters. ive been busy n i kinda sorta 4got bout the story. well. great chapter. update soon.
authordream4life chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
seems good so far! it was really short, but still good. can't wait for the next chapter...write more soon!

-Sa x33
xoxo1 chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
omgzz, that grape incident wuz hilarious!

and ur story iz just awesomely awesome
UnKnwnDrkniss chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
Of course the girl's team had to win! D

Haha I've played Truth or Dare but not just Truth. It's scary . ahahha. I wonder who was carrying a pencil around with them? LOL
Guacamole chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
that was a fun chapter. the grape incident sounds really funny. hey i was just wondering...i knoe you may be busy but if you can...can you read my story? it may not be the best thing ever but...
Ashley Lampost chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
I did not forget the main characters, I just forgot who some of the minor characters are. And even if it was a 'bridge' chapter, it was still amusing, I really loved that grape thing... I swear, fruit are evil. When I was little, I was TERRIFIED of tomatoes just because I mistook the word 'tornado' for it. Yeah, I wasn't the brightest crayon in the box back then. Anywho, I still enjoyed the chapter, and I can't wait to read more.

~Ashley ~
Fleeting Moment chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
LOL, this is so funny! UPDATE! They are finally non fighting for one chapter!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »