Reviews for Revenge, Best Served Hot ::Formerly Take Me Away::
Lisa chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
u shud continue it. it was amazing so far. i loved up until this "note"

*throws spork*

jk,

Lisa
Kit-Kat-Wafer chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
D: I can't believe it's on haitus. - and at a cliffhanger too :(! Though I loved this chapter, and hope you regain motivation to continue this story because it's AMAZING. AWESOME. ADDICTIVE. $#!*&$# #&
Kit-Kat-Wafer chapter 11 . 1/1/2009
Whe! This chapter was amazing :D I loved the ending - a lot. Now onto the next chapter :D Yosh!
Kit-Kat-Wafer chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
whew :D I loved the ending.

Your writing style is amazing &#&*$#$ (I can't believe it's on haitus! It's so funny and somewhat maddening, but it's not up to me :d) All of your fanfics sound awesome :D
Sparkleyourfancy chapter 12 . 9/24/2008
Not even gonna lie.

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY.

you HAVE to keep writing. like seriously, love it.

I read your other story, and i lovd it so much so i started reading this one, and i saw that it was completed :(

so im waiting for more!

you're REALLY good at writing. like, the way Loralali from the previous story and Cleo from this one just ramble and rable, even in their thoughts, describes a lot of girls and their way of thinking. can really relate.

So i hope you keep writing, and anything you write, im totally willing to read.

Loyal fan :)
Novella Vialli chapter 12 . 9/3/2008
I love this story, need to know what happens next!

Please, update soon!
Blank89901 chapter 12 . 8/30/2008
good job..update soon!
PandaPanda chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
What a lovely and witty story! :)

I can't wait to read more.
SapphireEyes16 chapter 12 . 8/1/2008
the gutter of all the things a gutter, tht was was hilarious so update soon!
CelticLady chapter 12 . 7/11/2008
Hey I love this story, actually I love both of your stories! Please finish!Please!
jekodama chapter 12 . 6/21/2008
Well, not only you leave us at a friggin' CLIFFHANGER, you go MIA for like, FOREVER! I seriously don't like you!

And a BLOODY FILLER CHAPTER! Makes you all the more dislikable! I swear if it weren't for the fact that you mentioned Pluto, I would not read anymore! And because Nathan is hot, but that's not the point. Update soon, or face the wrath of Kratos! Err, I mean, the wrath of the Mighty Kodama!

LOL!

Now, seriously, a piece of advice: Don't leave your stories abandoned for so long, because it makes readers bored and they forget why they liked the story in the first place. I really hope you update soon! :D
emilybh chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
haha i love it!
sunflower.kiss chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
Hahha, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mellifluence chapter 12 . 6/10/2008
Lol, same Radi humour as always. ...I really don't know where you manage to pull this stuff from. Actually, I don't think I WANT to know either...

The style of the writing though has definitely changed. Must be the Health Sci gettin' to ya, coz there's no other explanation for the vocab jump. Well, there is also FreeRice, of course - which, by the way, I'm as addicted to as GJ Creme Brulees. ..Anyways, not necessarily a bad thing, just kinda inconsistent with the original tone you started off with. Guess the story is growing old- *ahem* MATURE along with you.

Keep up the fab work! - it's like Spongebob for my little bro, the daily dose of healthy brainless entertainment. _ Moreover, I can't believe you've managed to find the time to write with the horror that is exams in house. That's double (cyber) cookie worthy, that is.

As for Miss Ordinary, I'll see what I can do. I'm still kinda stuck, so- oh whoops, I don't think I should have told you that. _
authordream4life chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Jeesh-take long enough? XD It was very good, and I'm happy you're writing again. Can't wait for more-don't you DARE try to make me!
326 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »