Reviews for Revenge, Best Served Hot ::Formerly Take Me Away::
Rischel chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
That prick! -excuse my french- I wanna kiss him and punch him at the same time! Ugh! Infuriating. I hope he falls for her too1 That would serve him right! Yeah. Can't wait to read more and more. Update soon!

-Rischel
Rischel chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Oh. My God. It is awesome so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter you have up. Nathan sounds majorly hot! Yum!

-Rischel
Yadil chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Keep on with it! I love the story thus far. The main idea is pretty cute in a twisted kinda way. But yeah, loving it so far.
lovingly.confused chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Yes! Keep going. Who really cares if its any sort of cliche at all right now? It's the beginning of a new story, which usually always starts out cliched. Anyways, if everyone wrote something completely new and completely uncliched eventually we'd run out of things to write! Keep going with this story!

**Shardae's Feathers**
UnKnwnDrkniss chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
oh, very nice. I like this story..but he's a jerk .
Sweet Child chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
You should definitely keep writing this story. It's funny and has a certain charm to it. Absolutely loveable, I tell you.

Anyway, how did the fly get syphilis?lol So far, Nathaniel seems like a real jerk. What makes this extremely good. Update soon )
authordream4life chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Oh, wow! It's a great plot, for sure, and dubiously original! I don't know if that makes sense, but it just sounds good in my mind. "dubiously original". I dunno. Maybe it makes sense...whatever. Rambling again, I am I am!

Ah well, keep up thoust good-eth work-eth!

-Sa x33
Fork-In-Your-Eye chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
LOL! I like your story... Interesting... haha Laughed quite a number of times... Please continue...CONTINUE I SAY! RAWR! Im waiting UPDATE SOON!
rainbowhead chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
I'm liking the story so far, keep going and update soon!
kavithaa chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
I can't think of anything to say (except please, PLEASE update)...probably because I'm speechless or because of the fact that I'm laughing so hard.

I'm really looking forward to reading this story; it's one of the best I've read in a while and I mean it D.

update soon,

kavitha
neats chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
yay! im the 1st 2 review on whats looking like a start of another awesome story, keep it up radi
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22