Reviews for Revenge, Best Served Hot ::Formerly Take Me Away::
live.in.content chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
nice chapter, update soon!
fluffykitty chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
Definitely awesome-possum chapter. I really enjoyed watching her plan basically going down the drain. Sounds like something(again) that would happen to me. I wonder who screamed. Well, who caught them sleeping next to each other. Marissa? Which reminds me, I like the way you mentioned that they basically talked all night, but I didn't. It seemed a little choppy and forced to me. But I can't think of a way to transition it well, so... I'll just mark it as one of those things that people just have trouble with. I've never seen it executed well in writing, that I can remember, so... I don't know. Good job with the chapter, despite it seeming unusually short. Whatever, I really liked it. Really I did.
FictionRose chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
AWH! I love it! I love Nathan, like ALOT. LOL. Yeah it was TOTALLY funny. Later they tried to ask us out and we were like, "Who are you." Looking all confused and stuff, it was so funny!
cheekymonkey2772 chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
I really like this story...continue the good work...i love the story line,heheh
I Murder on Impulse chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
Haha she's cute!

xx
Guacamole chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
oh wow she kissed him! hehe and who i wonder was screaming?...XD well i'll have to see next chapter! update again when you can!
Izzey chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
awesome story so far. i cant ait for the next chapter. you have a great style of writing and i really like it. please update really soon!
bekahlu chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
this chapter was absolutely wonderful! I loved the whole.. clean the gutter..thing, hilarious! it definitely makes up for the wait!

and please dont quite on this story, but I understand it is hard to come up with more stuff once you loose touch with the characters! Its just soo good and funny! and the cliffhanger was excellent! I cant wait to read more (hint hint) :)
Shelbaybayz chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
if you are stalking me, please dont post my embarrassing moments on ur fantastic stories lmao
Nicola chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
I love this story. I can never stop laughing when I read it. *shudders* I can't watch Dracula either, I remember watching it one halloween night when I was about 10 and to say it mearly freaked me out is an 's the only horror movie I cannot watch.

Anyway, i loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
urjellingcauseimevil chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
of COURSE i love you :)

you UPDATED YAY

fabulous chapter darling

heheheh

gutters

Nathan is my love *swoon* more kissing in the next chapter *hopeful* or are we in for some jealousy *waggles eyebrows* no matter what i'll be happy if you update!
Ashley Lampost chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
Hurray! A new chapter! No need to be upset, everyone get's writers' block. I never make it more than three chapter. When I saw the email telling me of the new chapter, I kind of squealed with joy. Note to self; shut door to room when on computer. That could've prevented the weird look I got from my brother. I told him I saw a big bug, and he just rolled his eyes and walked away. So, being the idiot I am, I yelled at him for not offering to squash it for me, and what kind of brother was he? He came into my room, and I lead a 'there! no, over there!' search, feeling like an idiot. Finally I 'lost' the bug and he went away. But I got off topic, didn't I? I enjoyed the chapter, and I hope to see another one soon (maybe before summer break is over? Don't worry, I'm just teasing you.) I'm glad you were able to break through that writers block!

Ashley the Fake-Bug-Sighting Lampost
shy green rock chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
I love how everytime you describe something, well the character, it sounds like my head. I mean I relate most things to movies and shows and stuff like that. haha.

She kissed him!
shadowgirl618 chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
aw. cute. can't wait for more.
CreativeChick233 chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
you finally updated and please dont give up the story yet! If you do, I will come kill you in your sleep, just like dracula! or did he even do that? idk..never really watched the movie..anyways please update soon!
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »