Reviews for Revenge, Best Served Hot ::Formerly Take Me Away::
Abigail Night chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
Hilariously funny and Romantic!

Great job with the Chapter titles.
Lady of Confusion chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
update soon
Shelbaybayz chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
oh..my..god...what are you? stalking me i swear to god this has happened to me before,

My brother and I and his friends and my parents went down to the beach LAST SUMMER! and i reeallyy had to pee and i have this thing with porta potties and yeah, all the doors were locked to our beach house and my dumbass didn't think to grab one of the keys, and like one of the windows were opened so i tried to get through it, cept i didn't get stuck , right when i was climbing through it my brothers friend eric just got out of the shower...i climbed through the bathroom window...it was so embarrassing girl you have no idea lmao.
Shelbaybayz chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
ew the flirting with mom thing

lmfao this story its freaking hilarious i love it so far.
CreativeChick233 chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
cant wait for you to update!

how many chapters in all?
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
update soon!
EternalCrimson chapter 11 . 4/26/2008
EVIL! How DARE you leave this chapter off with a teaser! Upload I say! UPLOAD!
give.me.back.my.drumsticks chapter 11 . 4/19/2008
Are you not gonna finish this story? I wish you would (hint hint)... Oh well what you've written so far is really good and pretty funny.
CaliGirls.AtHeart chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
ah. u haven't updated in forever! what's up with that? lol. please update soon. ur stories are good
Tecna chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
I actually gasped when I saw that I was reading the last chapter currently, man that is a really bad cliff-hanger, I actually felt like throttling you!

You really have to update soon, this is an amazing story and I know that I had kept it on story alert ages ago, but apparently not seeing I went searching through the story alerts, eh, completely my fault. But anyway, I'm expecting an update and soon, this is a fantastic fic! So Update asap!

Tecna ;)
The Mad Hatter chapter 11 . 3/16/2008
I love your story please update
Katherine-the-greate chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
How embarrasing. wow. poor her. nice chapter. Update soon !
Vinyl Cupcake chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
I love it!

I need an update! _
Purple Shell chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
Hwaa..I read all the chapters already and unfortunately was able to post one review...sorry...

but then again...this story is as interesting as Girl at Heart and I can't wait to see the next update!

I'll be waiting!
Katherine-the-greate chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
what a creep, and why isn't he hitting on her if he wants to seduce her?
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »