Reviews for Noise
blythely chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
so bittersweet. it's stuck on me.
atomic-pocket-watch chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
LOVE IT.
BeanBagChair11 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
short and to the point. :)

very interesting lines. love the last one!
PeanutButterKn1fe chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I loved this... it was short and simple. I liked the open ending.
Slideshow chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
i love you, kelsey. this poem is the shit . makes me want to plaster it all over myspace and facebook LOL.

like dang.

dang girl, dang.

favz
One-Hand Clap chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
You gotta love this poem! It punches you in the gut when you reach the last line - it's such a great quip! 'or our guilt!' With some poems, I like them for their imagery, but with your poetry, I like it for it's one-liners. They're always great!

Another thing I liked about this poem was the idea that all three things are vying to be the loudest - her screaming, his laughter, or their collective guilt. It gives me the mind's eye image of three things - the guilt being an entity too! - screaming away at each other, trying to top one another. It's great!

So it's favourited!

- Clap Trap, from Review Marathon (link in my profile)
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
short but very good.
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
i thought it sounded kinky. hahaha. but yeah, i like how u left it open to interpretation for the audience. really gives u a nice thought.
Asphodelus chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I love the powerful simplicity of your poem. It makes it relatable to anyone, because the reader can be left to interpret what's going on. This vauge writing is my favorite kind, keep up the good work!
R. Louise chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
It's only four lines... but it has the impact of twenty.

... I really like it!

R. Louise
LilLaTLuv chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Hey!

That's really good. Short, but concise.

Luv ya,

Tashi :)
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
yeah.

close enough to perfect.

very good.
Violet Marx chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I love how your poetry is simple and too the point ( in a way ) and still captures the whole picture in just a few lines. You have talent.
la mocha chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
nice structure
not jackie chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
nice... i think your pen name goes along quite well with the poem, not that that means anything...