Reviews for The Greenest Fields
Starcrazed chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Hey love it so far can't wait to see what happens next. i hope Lisa if she does get back with Dom. makes him work for it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Deferney chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Please please please PLEASE tell me you're going to be finishing this in the near future? Lisa and Dom MUST BE TOGETHER! I've been saying that since I read Monkey Wrench in like- '08! I absolutely LOVE this, I REALLY hope you finish it :)
natasha99 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
I really love this story. Please keep updating!
Born-of-Water chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
I. LOVE. YOUR. STORIES. WITH. A. FIERY. BURNING. PASSION. :D! I love how detailed you are with descriptions of people, both their physical and emotional appearances, and how you always go in to depth with explanations about the fae and the others, without overloading my mind with facts! Wow. Your stories are really detail, and I absolutely cannot wait to see where you take this. :D
53BookTitles chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Oh. My. God.

THere's a sequel...YAY!

I was just re-reading your story for a hundred times and then I realised that there may be a sequel, and I'm so excited!

Angus is absolutely adorable, with his attachment to his mummy :)

Aw...

Please continue!

Millie xx
BebeEllis chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I've read Monkey Wrench and the plot is quite good. If you can, could you please continue with the sequel? thx
Jade Elf chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Wonderful story. You have a well written story with an interesting plot line, Plus it doesn't hurt that you have fae and werewolves my two favorite supernatural critters. So two thumbs way up.
Emily Black chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
I've read Monkey Wrench and I was pleasantly surprised by its

originality, wit and quality of writing...and so, naturally,

I continued on to Greenest Fields and was disappointed there wasn't more of it...hope you will update soon, I'm really curious as to what happens next..
Mell8 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
I read in your profile that you're on hiatus so I'm not going to beg for another chapter even though I really want to. I am, however, going to give you a review that, I hope, will help to spur you towards continuing your writing!

First I have to say that your take on werewolf culture is extremely original. It's rare to see werewolf society without the influence of popular, published writers such as Laurel K. Hamilton, Patricia Briggs, or from the movies such as Underworld. I think it's an amazing feat that you have accomplished quite well.

I also liked how you created a world of both human and Snib interdependence but also how you've built their societies, together but still separate. I think that you could build on this separation of not only between humans but between Snib races to give the story more depth and to make your setting more real than it already is. I can see something like this happening between the wolves and the elves as the two races interact now that Dom has been captured. Theryn and Lisa add in more species to that mix as well. It's something to think about anyway...

I'm looking forward to the end of many cliffhangers. There is the most obvious one of the Elves capturing our three heroes and Angus having weird hearing abilities, but I can't forget about all the loose ends from the first book.

Theryn still has a mad vampire (Darastus) after her and her son. I have to wonder about his plot to get her pregnant. In the end when they are rescuing Theryn it almost seems as if the vampire knows that the father is Rowan, which doesn't make too much sense. At first, when Darastus sends his vampire lackeys to capture her at the club, he seems intent on getting her right then and it doesn't seem as if Rowan has any part in his plans aside from being a creature to be avoided. It seems like only a lucky coincidence that Rowan and Theryn give in to their mutual attraction rather than something Darastus had any hand in. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if the vampire still thought that Theryn had Nikolai's kid. It would be interesting to see that little tidbit of questions answered.

Of course, there's always the bigger question of where the bastard vampire is holed up and what his plans are for the kid added to the assassin fairy and what Dom and Lisa's relationship is going to be like.

There is such a strong base to build so much on that it almost seems wasteful to abandon these characters. You've given them a world of their own and personalities that interact with the storyline beautifully and in publishable quality. I really hope that someday their story will be written to it's end and look forward to the time when chapter three shows up in my inbox!
randomreader chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
I like your story. When are you going to update?
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Yay! SEQUELS! they make me happy! Update soon!
guardian-of-the-seven-sins chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
d*mn! it ends to early! you have me, a now faithful reader, hook, line, and sinker, to be cliche'. i loved the other story, and cant wait to read more of this one!
CaroSimmy chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
wow you are an amazing writer. i love your fiction! UPDATE SOON PLEASE
HannahJaneDoe chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Please update soon!
jammi chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Something that was bothering me from teh first one, how is it that She and her brother were able to have a confidential conversation with three werewolves in the room next to hers but other times he comments on their amazing hearing skills?

I think it came up again when he seemed unaware of something she'd done that if his hearing was so superb he would've heard her.

Anyway, I don't know why but I really don't like Lisa. Normally I'd love her but there's something about her from the last book that just makes me dislike her. Ang seems so cute though, the way he clings to his mother.

And I'm glad we get some elves AND that you put it in a sequel instead of overwhelming us with too much supernatural beings in the first book. What's happened to Nikolai? And are her Druid powers still not active? Like, she's more aware of the supernatural but can she actively attack anyone with her powers?

Update when you can.