Reviews for Who am I?
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
i love the power of this! Its brilliant, and liberating! i get the feeling of watching a superhero take off his mask and show his face to the world. There is nothing more terrifying than being yourself, and the last person you admit that it's ok too is generally yourself, so i'm very proud of you for writing this, its so powerful and again brilliantly done!
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Ah, identity, always a tough question to answer. Difficulty further compounded by changing yourself for others and losing yourself in the process. I guess the lesson to learn from this poem is that one way to know who you are is to learn bit by bit who you AREN'T...and leave those masks behind. Great poem!
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I like how you could put down everything on the paper. Not many people can actually do that with their feelings. Sorry, I'll read more of your work soon! No time...grr
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wow. This is going on my favorites! I feel like this very often and I usually find I've put a mask on without even realizing I'm doing it. And then I always tell people to be themselves and not to pretend you're someone else because then you'll forget who you really are and then I feel like a hypocrite. This is an amazing piece and its so powerful and intense. Excellent job!
Katja de Wit chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was really touching and I think everyone can relate to it, in a certain way. Great poem and I hope you'll find out who you really are someday.

Katja
Sophia Victoria chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Lucky for you, you had just hit the jackpot. . . I'll compile this in my faves! Unique writing style and some unique subject matter. Yeah, I agree, this stage is actually what they call the 'identity crisis' stage where teens learn from their crap mistakes and eventually find their identity or the role they will play in this vast stage called 'WORLD'. Nice view. . . keep voicing yourself out!
The blind palm reader chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Your writing astonishes(spelling?) me!

this is amazing

(okay this is like the thrid time I've said that... Boy, I'm repetitive,)

i loved it!
sweets555 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Who Am I? is one of my favourite poems of yours so far. It is real, relatable no matter who you are. Depth, without going to far. Simply brilliant.
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Well, you can be grateful, I've read it ;-) No, without the fun: it's a great poem!