Reviews for One night, at sleepover camp
shoujo-ai-addict333 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
lols, cuuuute I loved the ending
ColdCoffeeEyes25 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Absitively posolutely awesome. Love the stinger on the end - cute and playful and a nice change from all the heavy angst that passes for f/f on this site. Bravo.
like-the-walls-of-jericho chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
"I don’t have a sexuality, I’m just sexual"

this is the best line ever in a story. it kinda reminds me of how i am, i mean i'd never be as foreward as your main character, who is hilarious by the way. but it explains how every bi-curious girl who's ever fantasized about another girl comes to grips with, if they don't repress the feeling completely. we're not gay, we're just sexual.
write25 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
beautifully done! My favorite line was by far, "I don’t have a sexuality, I’m just sexual." It's a lovely way of thinking. This was very well written, your narrator really came alive as i read onward. It was funny, but not overly so, so the point still got through. Your narrator reminds me of me, my first not-girlfriend and my second all rolled into one. This story was overall just well done, it's going on my favorites, if it can fit it... Mariah
basketballgirl89 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Well i think it's safe to say that this stoyr is interesting. update soon.
PrettyAwkward chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I really like it, you should continue with it. Looks like things are going to get interesting. Update soon.
Xerophyte chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
huh. That's an intersting way to put it. I'm not sure I agree with her (the narrator), but that's because I tend to be more of the sensual type, but that's just me.

Anyway, it was well written and your style is great. I hope to read more (and probably will tonight).

-Xerophyte
gayface chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Lame summary and title, but a rather interesting story, I really liked it. The main character thinks really well.