Reviews for One of Those Fast Cliché Love Stories
Amber Akasha chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Funny .

I like how you are just expecting July to fall in love/lust with the guy and then it's like -punch! take it, cliché! I win! I can totally imagine July clacking evilly...
todo-mahem chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Heh lol'd at the ending.

I was almost expecting some sort of "dun dun dun.. until next summer when.." But I'm glad there wasn't because it wouldn't have killed the cliche' otherwise. XD gah I'm rambling.

This is good. You seem to like having a 'scary' sibling. XDD makes for fun times.

My older sister is scary looking(sometimes). She does the whole goth/punk make-up thing. Only, I torment her all the time... so I think the rolls are reversed there...

lol Great story! D
lOVe BUq chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
this is reallyy good!

updatee son :D
JustAnotherEmoKidd chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
this story reminds me of all my friends trying to hook me up...wish u the best of luck with other stories..this was great! :D
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Thanks for reviewing Mint & Pepper! I'm here to return the favor!

First off, this was hilarious! Haha, I loved the line 'befriend my sister, you have my heart'. It reminds me of the spice girls.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends..."

Hahaha! And yes, it's very anti-cliche. Where the new guy goes up to her and everything. Most cliches would make him smile, then cue the wobbly knees. A cliche would make him sit in front of her, and he'd look back and say something work, cue in dropping of pen.

Haha! Thanks for the read!
Aither chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
wow... I LOVE THIS STORY!

if you must know... i hate cliched stories... sometimes i right them just to make fun of the people... yeah, they usually end up quite funny.

so... what was i sayin'?

oh yeah!

I JUST LOVE THIS STORY!
Rhice chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I wonder why 'cliched love stories' are so predictable yet for most of the part are usually likeable ._? I guess it's one of the unsolved mysteries of life we have to go through o_.

Anyways, a plus in exchange for the 'cliche' factor, your writing is rather good. Fluent and not wordy (some writers seem to love ingesting thesauruses); makes good storytelling to me.

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. (:
beloved18 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
i l;ike it plz write more
CorpZ chapter 1 . 12/12/2006