Reviews for Ever Fading
A Beautiful Yearning chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
every single metaphore in this sings! One of my favorites.
ginnyellen chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Matt! hey there... it's been quite a while! I missed fictionpress hugely!(biomedical e. has got all my attention the past days... anatomy is a LITTLE bit harder than I expected).. though I don't review some of the things I read... this is worth reviewing (as always).. so here it is:

Great poem. It was short, but I got carried away just the same. You truly have a way w/words.

"I taste your words

And on my tongue flowers bloom or die

Depending on what I tasted"

mmh... can definetly relate to that... there's this boy that has got every worthy part of me right now... and a mere sentence or word from him can make my day colorful or plainly gray... It's actually odd how he moves me... but hey, I didn't plan to fall in l. with him! There's always the risk of a heartbrake... but I can't help it!

see? a mere poem from you can do a lot of things to people.. that's a powerful weapon; use it intelligently.
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Beautiful, as always beloved.
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I love the flow and the format of the poem. It was beautifully done. I love it a lot. I am going to add it to my favorites.

Bless Ya!
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Beautiful word choice in a very pretty poem. What's impressive is that it actually has a bit of feeling and emotion. It's pretty and somewhat meaningful. There isn't THAT much emotion or feeling, but enough to make it good. I absolutely love the last part starting from "But dissipating".
Susan Ann chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
very interesting poem, I like it. Thanks for sharing and hope that your juices are now flowing, Good luck with your writing