Reviews for Runaway Dreamer
midnightAlixe13 chapter 27 . 9/20/2009
post again son oh prrety pretty pretty pretty plz
MaxMcDowell chapter 26 . 9/4/2009
Please Up date soon I really can't wait to read more.

(I have been waiting for a long time too) :(
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 27 . 9/1/2009
Ah this is so good, i need to know what happens soon! I really liked the way you described the change in this story, this has some of the most realistic and plausable descriptions of werewolves ive ever read and the plot is great, im completely hooked! I think Grey is my favourite character besides Drew, and i though i dont really like John that much and have preferred Drew, im warming up to him a little. I dont understand however, why Chole is the only turned wolf in the world, i understand the 2 hereditry ones being a freak accident, but there was no indication that it would be a problem to turn a female when they turned her? Um also it would be interesting to see more of Xander and learn why he doesnt seem to like Chloe, like when she and John just left i wanted to know how they said goodbye and whether they hugged and stuff because he usually stays away. Er the only other problem i had with this is i didnt like the beginning, i was close to stopping reading it in the first few chapters, (and im so glad i didnt!) just because...there was a lot of abuse and i thought it was going to be one of those stories that kind of trivialises it, where the protagonist gets abused by hot guys and its romanticised. :( I know that sounds like a bad insult but it was just the first few chapters, and purely because they pushed her around and then suddenly liked her and were a bit touchy feely. The only parts i was confused with were when she killed her dad (i didnt realise she had until the blood in the sink), and i wasnt sure whether they had had sex or not earlier.

But really i love it, and feel so sorry for Lana, now im wondering what this 'payback' will be :D
HalfKimchiHalfCarne chapter 27 . 6/2/2009
I finished this story is freaking good! You have to update!
bakagirl123 chapter 27 . 4/19/2009
update soon please
GoldenEyedFury chapter 27 . 4/4/2009
wicked update soon.
rosieroo chapter 27 . 3/31/2009
ooh i dont really like lana all that much. i mean, i USED to like her, but now i dont!

cant wiat for the next update!
midnightsecrets chapter 27 . 3/17/2009
uhoh chole is in trouble... update soon please
gallowsCalibrator chapter 27 . 2/5/2009
This is an awesome story so far! But you haven't updated in awhile...did you stop writing it? Anyways if you keep on writing can't wait for you to update!

~Raven
flawedxu chapter 27 . 1/28/2009
You haven't updated in forever! Please tell me you haven't given up on this story! It's amazing. I'm absolutely hooked. And you left us with a cliffhanger! Which makes the whole 'not updating thing' worse. Do you just have writers block? Or maybe just taking a break or are too busy? Man, I really want you to finish this story. I want to find out who ends up with who, and what happens. My favorite is John. I absolutely love him, and I want him to be with Chloe. I feel terribly bad for Lana and Andrew.. but it still doesn't make me not want John and Chloe to end up together. They're just perfect for one another. Anyway, I just wanted to say that this story is truely great, and hopefully you'll decide to finish it in the future (preferably soon? lol).

-tawnymarie
MaxMcDowell chapter 27 . 12/24/2008
Oh, Please up-date soon. It has been way to long. I can't wait to see what happens next with the Chloe/John/Lana situation
crazybeautifulstranger chapter 27 . 11/25/2008
I just started reading your story yesterday and I'm hooked! I look forward to your updates...I cliffhangers! :)
springfiry chapter 27 . 9/20/2008
Hey , i hope you will finish this story ...Been waiting for updates..)
MaskedNightingale chapter 27 . 8/20/2008
And her dream has come true. Poor Lana.

Can't wait for more.
Madame MEB chapter 27 . 6/28/2008
OMG! This story is amazing. I was like "yay I'm nearing the end i REALLY hope it has a great ending" but then I continued and continued and thought..."this is leading into another plot, but there's only like one chapter left." And then I got to the end, which is now. And I am sad. :( I hoped for it to be complete, but alas it is not. I REALLY REALLY hope that this is just a "one year vacation" and that you will continue writing soon. You are a great writer and have a wonderful imagination (the thing i love most in people!) I know that if you finish, you will succeed! God Luck and I give my Best Wishes! ~Santi
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »