Reviews for The True West, Book 1 CHAPTER 5 UP!
livingspiritz1 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Interesting...where's the 4th mile?
livingspiritz1 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
what has gotten into you, J]ames?
livingspiritz1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Nice intro! :P
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010

welcome to our website is :
Bandits Sonado chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
Nice. Very nice. Lol. Wow I bet white would look good.. Congrats to him for doing it so quickly too! :P Man I would love to ride Rose to town like that.. With you of course, lol. This story is fun, I like it alot, you're doing a GREAT job!

Bandits Sonado chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Very nice. Lol. I like the stud's name. Other then that, what's gotten into his head? Good writing skills and you seem to know what you're writing about too. (Which is rather rare when it comes to cowboy/horse type stories). Thanks for the update! Can you do it again? lol...

P.S. - still want that stallion. :P
Bandits Sonado chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Again.. Yay! An update! Lol.. I'm gonna love this story I think.. Well based on I already really like it. :P .. I want the pretty Stallion. Dang... Imagine FINDING something like that! That would be SO cool.. Nice use of words and imagery. Awesome job,

Bandits Sonado chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Hey! Glad to see you updated! Varmit? Lol. Yeah, he's a cowboy... And I'm so totally confuse myself... I get all sad about hearing how he has to be halter broke to DIE and then I hear about how pretty his coat is and get all happy cuz that color's gorgeous... But yeah... Well written, I like the detail, I love the type of story it's headin into. Good job!

Rhea

P.S.-... I know you just now updated it and all.. But can you continue again soon?... Please?...
Scottish Princess chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Really good start! I'm looking forward to reading more!
ShadowFane chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I like the beginning of this, but I hate your uncanny ability to leave a cliff hanger when something gets interesting. :) Great job, hon. Continue it, please?

SF
Bandits Sonado chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
O!... Tehe... Pretty pony, cute calf by the sound of it, Sabino's are nice.. Plz Continue!

R.G.