Reviews for Hearts and Crosses
Lyn-san chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Hello there, I'm just popping in to say:

I find your story to be progressing quite well. It is well written, and I like the way your story flows. I look forward to your next update!

Lyn-san
deactivatedddddddd chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
really good story keep it up, i can't wait till the next installment 0
JennieMR chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Oh no! What's going on with her parents! Can't wait to find out and can't wait to see what happens at the party, so get writing... er.. after you're done reading (blushes) LOL
Rischel chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
I can't wait until the party! Oh... I wonder how they will meet? Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Please update soon!

Lyn-san chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
You've got my interest peaked.

Keep it up!
marikamaroca chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
good intro

write more please

you need some more character developement

marika
Rischel chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
Oh! A party! Can't wait to see what happens there! Please update soon!

JennieMR chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
oh! Something tells me something's gonna happen at this party... can't wait!
JennieMR chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Wow! I like this! Keep writing, Girl!
Rischel chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
And the plot thickens... Actually the plot's just starting! Can't wait for more! Please update soon. Sounds really awesome! I love all you stuff. They're really good!

Rischel chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Cool! A second chapter! Can't wait for more updates! Loved it. The average life thing is what I have going. So boring; everyday it's the same thing over and over. Wish something interesting would happen to me. Update soon!

Rischel chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I love the prologue. It sounds very interesting. I can't wait to read more. Vampire stories are some of my favorite stories to read! They're very dark and mysterious. They give me the shivers! Can't wait! Please update soon!

kat for president chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I'm interested. I don't have much to say other then that and I'll be keeping my eye on this. So, until the next update.
marikamaroca chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
interesting

keep it up
Jessyka Brown chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
YAY! New story! I love all of you mess and I know that this one will be just as good if not better.