Reviews for A Classic Case
Duuude chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
AGH! How can you make me happy and giddy inside and then shoot me down just like that? HOW DARE YOU? *runs around in circles*

XD

Very good chapter. Intense and drama-filled. Just the way I like it.

Did I ever say? You're really talented. The first story I've read by you, Rocked Like Me, pulled me in like that *snaps fingers*. Seriously, there's no one like Kara. I love the plot there.

And then I read this, which is just as amazing. And with a totally different plot too. There's so many problems happening before they ACTUALLY get together though. And it makes me wanna pull my hair out. I know how Damon, the spanish girl whose name I forget, and Thomas feel. GET TOGETHER ALREADY!

I'm also reading State of Irony. And it's plot is so different from ANYTHING I've ever read. A lesbian girl in love with her GUY friend. That is definitely a NEW plot. It needs to be published and worshipped, I tell ya.

I think my favourite is Rocked Like Me, then A Classic Case and then State of Irony. But they're ALL really amazing. I'm not even done any of them so my opinion may change about which is my favourite though.

ANYWAY! LOVE YOUR WRITING! LOVEE IT! )
Lady of Confusion chapter 24 . 7/17/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! UPDATE ASAP!
miss-ellen chapter 22 . 7/17/2008
wo! you're cool because you've spent time in nz (still live there?)

gosh, is it just me or are nina and carol getting annoying? stupid insecurities... teenagers are supposed to get their hearts broken!

but in all other aspects a fun little story :)
Corrie chapter 24 . 7/16/2008
I really like this chapter; just go from here )
xjennnny chapter 24 . 7/15/2008
I always love when you update (

Hhaa . Keep on rockin & updatin ? :D

Hhaha .
emotionless-stares chapter 24 . 7/15/2008
o0o, nice. You updated! Omg, he changed the lyrics eh? Nina and Josh are cute. I hope that Thomas will be able to tell Nina. Oh, Coral-lee is awesome. It's cool that she performed.
notwithoutyou chapter 23 . 7/10/2008
My goodness. Update soon! I love Josh and Nina. He's too cute when he's around her.
Twilight Starr chapter 23 . 6/24/2008
It was an enjoyable read. Nice work.

~Twilight Starr~
YoursMarilyn chapter 23 . 6/15/2008
fucking love this story. really. love it so much. i read this when i should've been studying for finals, bad me and go you for pumping my addict brain. I really love Thomas. and Josh and Nina are always interesting. though i'm not sure if i like Coral that much. LOVE REGINA AND JOSE. their amazing mexicans. and i thought this story wasn't going to be very good
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 23 . 6/11/2008
Great chap, I'll be waiting for more!
PandasAreCute chapter 23 . 6/10/2008
Finally, peace is breaking out!

I hope he convinces Coral he really likes her.

And I'm glad he's okay about Nina and Josh.

But Regina...aww her and Jose so need to be together.

Not much Thomas today, aww.

Can't wait for an update.
Allie92 chapter 23 . 6/9/2008
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! this story is so awesome its written so well and ilove the way it changes pov all the time update soon
emotionless-stares chapter 23 . 6/8/2008
I can't wait for Coral and Damon to be together. it's so awesome that Regina was concerned for Jose even though she said that he annoyed her to death. It's cool that Damon approves of Josh and Nina's relationship. I think Ray and Thomas make a good couple lol. Good chapter. Update soon!
midnightbeauty chapter 23 . 6/8/2008
Loved it, love Damon, loved Josh, now Coral just needs to get with the program! Okay, I need to go, but update soon!

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
koerle chapter 23 . 6/8/2008
Congratulations on your birthday and on your niece

Damon is just too cute. Really. How can Coral resist him? Perhaps because she is just too insecure. Damon just needs to make her believe his intentions are true.
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »