Reviews for A Classic Case
DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Wow, I love the chapter.. Josh is really a great friend.. but abuse and violence have to be reported! Don't keep silent about such a bad bad incident!
DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
He's such an asshole! Poor Claire-Lee? Wow, what an unnoticeable name... sorry
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wow, great writing and sweet insights! :-)
weightless chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
:O so going off on my review from 5 seconds ago I noticed that you haven't updated in 2 years which kills me even more because I'm completely hooked! GARRGGHHH! Hope you come back and update soon though! :)
weightless chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Wow, okay so I'm REALLY REALLY enjoying this story so far. I'm still confused on all the characters and their relationships with each other but that's okay! And I'm so sad this story isn't completed :( I must admit that I usually only read stories that are because I'm extremely impatient and hate waiting to see what's going to happen but I think I might make an exception! Your a really great writer so far. Loveeeeeee this story! sldkfjsd;ilfkj :) Much love! x
gaga19 chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
Damon is the cutest thing ever...and I'm annoyed by the way Coral can't seem to understand his intentions, but than I think about it some more and I guess we all have the same insecurities sometimes esspecially if something out of the ordinary happens to us..and let's face it Damon is overwhelming but oh so sweet!
Me chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
As a girl, I must say, Nina has infuriated me. From Josh's perspective, she was cheating on her boyfriend. Then he takes the blame and leaves them to talk. I could scream! Not that Josh was perfect, but what did she want him to say to the boyfriend of the girl he was kissing?
shirese chapter 32 . 11/23/2011
amazing story but when re u going to update :(
N-butterfly chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
SCOOOOORE! :D :D :D But someone just had to ruin it :(
N-butterfly chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I just love this :D The parts with Nina and Grey are so juicy, that's like, all I'm paying attention to now. Way to go :D
N-butterfly chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Yup, this chap was longer, but that's good - more for me ;) :P

Poor Nina... so that's what she's been hiding. :( I feel so sorry for her, but I'm glad she had Josh to help her through it all; he's such a sweet friend :) Which is why they should hurry up and hook up! lol.

Who do I hate? Well, I definitely don't hate any of these characters enough to actually punch them in the face (unless we're talking unimportant, sideline folks like KARL STEVENS!), but my least favorite main character would actually be Damon, surprisingly, since he's a womanizing jerk, but since he has his little soft side, I don't mind him sooo much :) Good job, keep it up!
N-butterfly chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Wow... that was awesome! The two new characters sound interesting and it's funny that they actually are polar opposites. But please don't tell me that 'guarded, hidden look' in Nina's eyes means that she's a lesbian... Please! Cuz I really want her to end up with Josh!
N-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I think this calls to me... lol :P I really like this! I love the way you've introduced these characters - definite, yet subtle. You really know how to manipulate change of view in the third person :) I feel sorry for Thomas :( But I can't wait to see what goes on between Nina and Josh. Great start! :)
pippa24689 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I love the way you managed to introduce all the characters in the first chapter itself without seeming too obvious. I like that you've already dived into their personalities and personal lives.

I can't wait to read more
AnnabelLloyd97 chapter 32 . 10/25/2010
Please update soon because I really love this story and when you mentioned Jace Wayland in the A/N I got really excited because I love the Mortal Instruments series and I have a sad life
472 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »