Reviews for A Classic Case
KeaNote chapter 32 . 10/16/2010
Amazing story. Thanks for writing.

~~Kea~~
Billy chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I really like this story. I'm crazy about cliches when they're written well, and this one is. :) PLEASE update! I guess maybe you don't want to start writing Approaching Common Ground before you finish this, and I'm DYING to read that too...
MelodieCC chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
i read the previews and try to guess whose point of view it is in but failed every time. LOL. Poor Josh and Nina; they're intentionally hurting each other. :)
MelodieCC chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
this story is great so far just that the homosexuality part takes a bit time for me to get use to. especially when it's Thomas's point of view; he turns too mushy for my taste but i'll deal with it. :)
pigsareflying chapter 32 . 6/29/2010
That was SUCH a good chapter. It was gorgeously written and so sad but so good.
checkyesdana chapter 32 . 6/29/2010
that was so sad ( please update again soon and bring all our cute couples together to make me happy. I missed this, i'm glad you updated
pigsareflying chapter 31 . 4/6/2010
Wow- this story is so good! I love the intricacy, and the layout, and... all of it! I'm so excited to read the rest! XD
to fall or to jump chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
I love this story! It's totally awesome and I love the drama! I don't have time to read it all now so I'm not going to talk about Coral and Damon & Nina and Josh because stuff has probably already happened so it will just be redundant but anyways LOVE IT!
Ally chapter 20 . 1/18/2010
You are a brilliant writer. I often go on fictionpress when I have a minute and my favourite favourite thing is to find a story that has a great plot line and is well written. Hard to find sometimes!I laughed out loud in a couple of places too so that's always a plus!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 31 . 1/14/2010
Great story, so damn long!

One of the most confusing, tangled plots ever... :P
EstrellaPedwar chapter 31 . 1/1/2010
I just spent the whole day reading your story :D It's one of the best cliches EVER. When do you plan on writing more? Please don't make me wait two years. Please? I realy like Damon and Lee. WHY did you do that to the poor guy? Lol. Your story is like a cliche that un-cliched itself. If that makes any sense :)
LoveAlways03 chapter 31 . 12/30/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!

Thankyou
winniex32 chapter 31 . 12/27/2009
im really liking your story. hope you continue.
goanywhere chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
gahhgksgoiwejgkdsxznbv.

i'm frustrated.

coral needs to be with damon.

nina needs to be with josh.

end of story.
goanywhere chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
jgkdlsgfdksfsiado.

me no like the cliffies.

ahahha.