Reviews for A Classic Case
dancepro i forgot to log in chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
hey, im glad i read ur story from forums...i left a review last chappie too.

any ways...i absolutely love where this storyi s goin...its kinda like she's the man(duke likes olivia who like sebastian who is realy viola and is crushing over duke)only u have a original plotline.

anyways that was a long chapter (not complainin...i luved it ...lol.) and it wasnt hard to understand it ...but one thing at first i had trouble understanding at first was point of view...could u at the beggin write who the whos the point of view is told ...like Ex. POV:NINA...

n e ways i luved this chap and the plotlines kinda unpredictabl so i like that!

also u asked wat person i would like to punch...i WOULD LOVE TO PUNCH KARL!for wat he did to nina...also something that was a little unclear: was nina like raped or almost raped...ne ways

my pename is really dancepro but i forgot to sign in to leave a review

dancepro

srry my review was so long...but i thought u would like to know someones readin ur story...please UPDATE SOON!
The Egg chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
This chapter was much simpler to read, and I decided that Damon is my favorite character, of course...I mean, he's a ladykiller, he's cocky, and he takes girls for granted! Who WOULDN'T like a guy like that?

Ha, ha, ha. This story makes me want to rant about how I think it's going to turn out...likehowIthinkthatCoral-' and-inhale-...Oh, sorry. But that's how addicting it is.

The last sentance didn't make sense to me, though. Not the entire last sentance, but this phrase:

"and that he… was but only one, of the main characters."

Why is there a comma after 'one'?

That's the only jump-out-and-bite-my-ass typo that I could find, though. Otherwise, you pulled it off well. And best of all, NO REVIEW BEGGING!

I know that I didn't give a score for the first chapter because I forgot, but here it is for the second:

8/10
Queenjewel44 chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
getting sweet. you have to update.
DancePro chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
all i can say is wow.

I just want to say was this is GREAT!

i really think you worte a great intro about introducing the characters. And i like how when Thomas zoned out and talked about Damon in his really made the story realistic because i could picture him just standing there and looking dazed...confused yet?..lol

anyways im adding u too both my fav author and story liust...keep writing this story could really go somewhere

Also i have a lot of friends here so ill tell them to read this story and get you some more reviews so you know if ppl like ur story.

anyways *REVIEW*

DancePro
Queenjewel44 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Thanks for telling me abot this your story. It is great so far. Please update soon.
The Egg chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
How very angsty!

Contains most of the elements that I look for in a story, and is told in a fitting style, and is also a good length for a first chapter.

However...

YOU ASKED PEOPLE TO REVIEW IN ORDER FOR YOU TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER.

What?

Anyway, that horrible point aside, there's also a question of style. I like the way you used the separators, because I rarely use those (except at the beginning and the end sometimes), and I also like the simple, readable quality to it, BUT you should be careful when putting in AN's. (Author notes). Make the print bold or something at the end...but then again, I'm not the author of the story, so what do I know?

Looking forward to the next chapter, if you decide to post it :D.
swiss01 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I like it. At first I thought it would be confusing but you wrote in a way thats clear and esay to understand. And you used proper grammar. I say continue with the story, you're doing wonderful so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32