Reviews for Lemon Deuce
LoveHurtsUsAll chapter 12 . 10/29/2008
i love your story please please update soon, it would make my life.
prancu chapter 12 . 4/19/2008
I really like your story, but I have a question. Have you ever read the manga Hana-kimi? Because I see a lot of similarities between your story and that manga. For example, the dog that only likes girls. However, it still has it's own originality since the main male character is so different than Sano. Anyway, keep up the good work and keep writing this great story!
Brandon Scott chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Im sorry it took me so long to get to reading this, though I have to say that I am very impressed.

This type of fiction is not normally my cup of tea. That being said, I think you have a great knack for being the 'visionary' while writing. I thoroughly enjoyed the sensory perceptions here within the dark emotions of the story.

One thing - is it possible that you may be trying to cram a little too much detail into a paragraph? This isn't a criticism, like I said - Im just not used to so much... overwhelming detail. Its almost breathtaking. It could just be your writing style.

In any case, keep up the great work. Ill be sure to keep updated.

_BScott
darkangelsonic chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
WOW! A great Chapter yet again! But I didn't get the connection between the last part and the stroy itself. :) can you please clarify? for me? :D i really like this story so much! It's awesome! keep up the good work! :D
Mali Steelwing chapter 10 . 6/8/2007
Who is Tory? You keep making references to a Tory, then switching back to Annette. And the Tory references sound like Morgan is talking about Annette.
dankangelsonic chapter 11 . 6/5/2007
It rocks! But I really wanna know what happens next... The suspence is killing me literally! so... Yea hope you update soon.
darkangelsonic chapter 10 . 5/15/2007
Hey! I really like your story! It's so captivating! Keep them coming! It's so cool! I'll be waiting for the next chapters to come! See you on your next chapter! Update soon! )
Judi chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
Wo, I'm all caught up now. In't that great? XD

This is getting really good. If I didn't say it before, it's become my favorite. :D I luurve it
HumanInfiltrator chapter 10 . 3/15/2007
Hee-hee-hee! Sparks are going to fly!
HyperlyEmo chapter 10 . 3/15/2007
woah...

Update!
HumanInfiltrator chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
Interesting! Please keep going. I love how you alternate between normal writing and an almost poetic style.
Judi chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
I'm really into this one. I like it. :D I've siad that twice now, but whatever. It's god.
Denzel'sCRIMSON chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
Wow...more sadness. This was a really thought provoking chapter. One question: is Morgan the girl in this chapter? Nice chap.
Denzel'sCRIMSON chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
God, I hate cliffhangers. But it was a good chapter anyway so I don't mind...much. Hope you write more soon.
Denzel'sCRIMSON chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
Ha! This chapter was funny. Keep writing, okay.