Reviews for Precious Pearls
Lovechild3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I Loved this story! I read every chance I got and bc of this story my sleep has been completely altered. Lol I'd be up for hours reading bc the characters were so engaging. I was actually a bit upset when I reached the end. I just created my account so I couldn't review But I would really like to see a sequel and will be waiting for it. I was happy to finally see them heading back to normal. I appreciate the passionate scenes bc it is real and It is great that you didn't allow it to get too far. I am happy to find a Christian writer who writes good stuff. I hope to see more work from you. Let me know if you decide to publish! God Bless!

Marie
ShadowBrilliance chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
I like it so far. I'll keep reading and revewing when I can. I would say update soon, but you're already finished )

-I Heart ?-
alphobeto chapter 21 . 5/29/2009
Seriously - this stuff is captivating, im not sure if i spelt that right but hey, my excuse is that im 16 lol.

I really love the way you write, passion and humour fills each story. Another thing is that i can oddly relate to some of the things you've mentioned - not the teacher / student part though lol, but when i was in hospital one of my teachers visited me all the time, (my form teacher - female, shes cool)

Moving on from life story, please keep writing - this is towards all your other work too! :)
you're a star chapter 69 . 5/9/2009
First of all, John and Di are absolutely adorable.

I was a little put off about reading this story at first because it's so much more spiritual than Dan and Bekah's story. But I'm so glad I set my beliefs aside and read it. It's a great story and the love between John and Di is .. wow.
nati chapter 71 . 2/2/2009
I loved this story and no offense of course I would throw tomatoes at you for splitting di and john and grace and jacob!
bookwormhottie chapter 21 . 10/2/2008
awesome
Ruana Cheng chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
PRECIOUS PEARLS SERIES IS SO TIGHT! I LOVE IT.

This is "Mousey" and "giggles717" or whatever on the msngroups thing. I can't remember if 717 is the right set of numbers. lol. But I created another account because the previous one I had here was giving me trouble. so. This is one it now until it messes up too. lol.
Klyne chapter 73 . 12/10/2007
Yes, that sounds like a good idea.
Miss-Scissorhands chapter 73 . 12/10/2007
Sure! I think that would be an awesome revision. :)
Spirella chapter 28 . 11/28/2007
CMJ: Which teacher?

Haha. Funny, Mr. Carpenter.

Crystal: The one with the sickeningly neat hair. He combs it all the time. I think he’s obsessed with it.

When the cursor blinked for several moments with no response, she couldn’t hold back a choppy snicker.

CMJ: Diana.

Aww, I'm so disappointed! I was really hoping that she'd be able to keep it from him that she knew he was the one talking to her on the internet for a little longer at least! I was hoping she could deceive him for a while... But I'm sure you've had your reasons and that I'll come to them in time!
me and a half chapter 55 . 10/31/2007
I person can report a rape up to two years after the event and the police are very careful to warn them that the questioning will make it seem like they led the rapist on, but that is just the way it happens because the bastards try to so hard to make it out to be all lies.
SamanthaNicole chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
Another lovely installment. I absolutely adore your writing, and your characters. You have quite a knack for reading into peoples' minds and putting those thoughts to paper.

I was little confused about who Greg actually was, but I think that's all been cleared up.

A few things:

Round "brush" and natural "tan" don't need to be in quotes. The image you give the reader is enough. Also, if she's Puerto Rican, her skin is obviously going to be darker, so the tan isn't fake, which is what the quotes suggest.

"...and then her upbeat, Sanguine personality shined through." Sanguine shouldn't be capitalized here.

Also, you capitalize 'romanticist' and 'realist' quite often, but they don't need to be. Same goes for 'melancholic' and 'choleric.'

"As the papers were past to the front..." 'past' should be 'passed.'

Again, loved it. Looking forward to another chapter.

Cheers,

Sammy
SamanthaNicole chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Ooh, I'm intrigued. This was an EXCELLENT beginning. Everything, from the characters, to Diana's thoughts, was stunningly portrayed.

Your writing is unique, and so is the idea for this story - good for you.

I cannot WAIT for what comes next.

Cheers,

Sammy
Raven of Ice chapter 71 . 6/28/2007
I would throw tomatoes at you ;-) I cant see Jacob moving on, and Id like to see it work out.

Rvn
Le Cosmonaute chapter 71 . 6/28/2007
I'd love to read something like that! It'd be so interesting!
413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »