Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Vampire
SweetnSour333 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
. . . Dear god that gave me shivers! And my heart skipped a beat when fawn told her he would be gentel. Very well plaid but a few grammar mistakes (I have them too but I think the only reason I don't see them is because I am writing it . . . -_-" it's weird). Again nice chapter and this will be the only time I mention grammar mistakes (because I hate it when the same person says the exsact same thin each and every chapter). Keep it up!

SweetnSour333 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Love it love it love it! Your write style is awesome and easy to follow even when explaining the figh; and that is saying something for me because normally I have to reread the fast stuff. Well I will keep reading and review when I really like something. Keep it up!

Aaerie chapter 23 . 10/10/2009
cant wait til nxt chapter
Sunset'Cream chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Whoop whoop! please keep updating I love this story! I love werewolf stories!
peacebstill chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Yeesh, the stepmother is a stepmonster. I feel bad for the father and little sister though.
moonlighthaterd07 chapter 22 . 10/12/2008
hey i ;love the story keep going plz i miss the updates
Carmel March chapter 22 . 6/21/2008
Fantastic job on this chapter. Absolute genius :) Can't wait for more!

~Carm~
ChristianAngel01 chapter 22 . 6/18/2008
Wow I like this Story it is one of your best!

Keep it up girl!
Aurelia Rose chapter 22 . 6/18/2008
That was really good. keep on updating.
Carmel March chapter 16 . 2/4/2008
This is great! Keep up the fantastic work :)

~Carm~
Emmy McClure chapter 16 . 1/21/2008
I'm really sorry I didn't get to review sooner. I don't get a lot of time on the interent, and when I do, I usually get kicked off. Now that I've finished reading everything, here is my (hopefully motivating, heehee) review:

At the beginning of the story, I was really shocked that all of her family had to die. Especially her little sister (she seemed so cute!). But them dying had to happen, I guess. I don't really mind that the step-mother died, even though that sounds quite heartless of me.

And Vawn...where do I begin? I thought I'd had him figured out, but then he went and had to prove me wrong. He seems really sweet, but also commanding and powerful (love his eyes, by the way). When I found out that he lost his wife and daughter...well, suffice it to say that I had a sad moment there.

Then there is Rei. Heehee, I have no idea why, but he seems like quite the likeable character. At least to me, but maybe that's because someone dropped me on my head at birth and just won't admit it. lol. Now he's a vampire, too. I wonder what's going to happen to him now...

I hope you update soon. Please? I think you said in the beginning that you were inspired by a game? (Please don't let me be mixing this up with something else!) That's cool. I'm kind of ignorant when it comes to gaming. The only titles I've really heard of are lame ones from Nintendo. But whatever.

Mabye you can make the next update longer? hint*cough*hint.

Again, I apologize for not reviewing sooner. I understand your need for motivation, because I have the same problem.

~Aim
Inuyokiaprincess chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
anthor great chapter! very exciting but you could space out her being rescued. well keep up the good work!
Inuyokiaprincess chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
wow! amazing as always- though a sugestion is to play out the step mothers character more. I can understand why she would hate her but it seems really rushed there. Other than that well done!
Simfreak111 chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
very nice chapter my minion. it was very enjoyable piece, and must say that i like the bar scene. i hope that you can actualy finish this piece someday, and thanks for noticing the mistake in my novel! To bad i won't be putting it up for the rest of the world to see...you have the VIP pass to my beloved work!
Limited Edition chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
It starts out nice! I liked the summary. There are some grammar mistakes, and "childish pink" doesn't make much sense to me. I would also avoid names such as Scarlett in a vampire story. Good descriptions.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »