Reviews for Cold Fire
urbanfictionalist chapter 22 . 5/11/2007
i liked it i wish it were longer but i enjoyed can't wait for the next
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 21 . 3/26/2007
Oh. My. Gosh.

So good! PLease, please, please, please, please update ASAP!

XD
Gravilove19 chapter 21 . 3/6/2007
can't wait for the next update.
notestogrey chapter 21 . 2/28/2007
i loved the temper tantrum jake had...that was funny...

hope you dont have leroy rip up kim too much...
Christine chapter 21 . 2/20/2007
Ive been working on reading all of the chapters of this story you have up for the past two weeks. This is an extremely good story. It kept me hooked even though over the weekend i didnt read anything. Please keep updating. I really hope because Kim's a fairie, he doesnt die. I might have to cry a bit. Please update. And on a scale from 1-10...this is definitly a 9. xox.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 21 . 2/16/2007
WTF! DID YOU JUST KILL KIM!

Gasp. Well, I guess I'm not any better. I shot my main character. Damn. Awesome chapter. Leroy seemed like a sweetie for a second there. And wtf? Jake cruel! Well, I mean, yeah sort of but umm he's a sweetie now. I thought Leroy was the cruel one! Oh! OH! And thanks for adding my story to your favs. That was sweet.
The smurff chapter 21 . 2/16/2007
Hi Hon! What a nice chappy. I love it! Poor little Kim. For a minute there I thought you were going to make Leroy gay also, hehe. Somehow, I sense there might be more coming for Kim, and Jake will come charging on a white horse...Can't wait for more.
Sweet Child chapter 21 . 2/16/2007
Oh... my... GOD! You killed Kim! How could you!

... just kidding. I'm sure you will make it better, won't you. Ignore the baseball bat in my hands. It has nothing to do with you... yet.

This chapter was, actually, really good. Finally we got to meet Leroy. Bluntly put - I don't like him. But that's just my opinion. And I feel so awfully sorry for Jake. it hurts to lose someone you love.

Hope you'll update soon. Oh, and I give you extra brownie points for writing such a long chapter.
urbanfictionalist chapter 21 . 2/16/2007
i hope kims not dead leroy is deranged how could u have a famiy and have some one you love then to turn around and kill the one person that your brother loves just for revenge. he sick and twisted. its a sad chapter but i guess all things happen for a reason. cant wait for the next update
Mister Cat chapter 21 . 2/16/2007
Wow... really cool story... and touching too... I hope it gets better and... well good luck..!
unrequitedx chapter 21 . 2/16/2007
What did you do, Leroy! D:

You choked poor Kim. T_T

A riddle.. hmm..

It seems very straight forward.. o.o

Anyway, ILU!

Please update! :D
The smurff chapter 20 . 2/12/2007
Hi there hon! Thanks for another chapter. It is a lot of fun. Okay, here's my two red cents review: From what I've read, this fic doesn't have a lot of depth. However, I enjoy it for what it is, a nice fantasy. I love Kim's description, he is beautiful and vulnerable as I have a thing for pale, blue-eyes, blonde ;) However, he started out quite fiesty, and seems to submit too quickly as the fic goes on. Hopefully, Kim will shows us a defiance side of him as Leroy enters the picture, and knock him around a bit. *evil laugh*
KinkyWolfishOne chapter 20 . 2/12/2007
love ur story! so awesome!
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 20 . 2/10/2007
LOL. The girls are great. Cute, funny, and sweet chapter. Update soon!
Drarry Radton chapter 20 . 2/9/2007
It's a good story, but migosh, there're so many people!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »