Reviews for Memory
Tytherpol chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
I'm sorry. I didn't realize there was a second chapter. I never do.

But the second is completely beautiful, too. So yeah.

The style in this is undeniable. You should try writing a book (in all honesty. i don't pretend).
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
This is really cool.

One of your best things up here.

It paints a perfect picture and, I don't know. It's great.

Sara.
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Y'up, that sounds kinda like my brothers. Six and twelve. Me? I would kill him, but that's illegal. Bernadine isn't ready to see me quite yet. I miss you, Bernie. Wait... I don't even know a Bernadine... I'm leaving now. Sad stuff you got, but in a good way. I like some of these people's stuff but it's good to get away from the bleeding razorblades once in a while.
Darkday Chaos chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
Non-fiction contains the most untainted stories.

Thank you for sharing. Thank you very much.

-DDC
planetnoodle chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
okay.

sorry, I realized that I hadn't said this after I already reviewed for the last chapter

there is this book (the History of Love)

and there is a part in it where the main character and her little brother are playing a game where they point at a chair and say "this is not a chair"

or they point at a table and say "this is not a table"

and at the very height of the game, when they are shrieking their denials, the girl's little brother screams, "I have not been unhappy my whole life!"

That book is my favorite book in the entire world and it reminds me of your first chapter

I really really liked your second chapter as well.

-me-
planetnoodle chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
wow.

that is pretty intense.
Fields of Elysia chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Honestly, I kind of feel like an intruder or something for reading this. Like I shouldn't have.

You remind me of my youngest brother. I mean, in this story of course. And I feel pretty bad about it-but "your brother" reminds me of myself.

ha I have no idea what else to say about this, so I guess Ill just talk to you about it later or something.
M. Williams chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
This is a great, short work. I like the (I don't know the right word for it) contrast with statements like: "He’s my hero. He hates me."

Good stuff.