Reviews for Don't You Know, I'd Die For You
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 7/3
This is brilliant! I love how as the story builds, we're led to believe she is going to kill her lover, and then the last sentence turns that on its head. I'm sensing confusion from the other reviewers, but if I'm understanding this correctly, it made sense to me: assassin is assigned a hit who happens to be her former teacher, accidentally makes contact with her and lets her get close and they fall (back?) in love, and when it comes time to carry out the hit, the assassin can't do it and kills herself instead. I love how you wrote this so that things weren't blatantly obvious and so there was this hint of mystery surrounding everything as the reader tries to figure it all out. Great work!
Blankyellow chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Read it twice, and then revisited the title, and then it dawned me. Though I have to ask: what did Ms West do to deserve all of this? Actually, who is the authority figure preferred as 'he'? This one shot is so interesting the way it caught everyone off guard, but there are all sort of 'what the hell?' and 'why is it?' that is begging for an answer...

Nonetheless, your writing is inspiring and powerful, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
DarkestNite chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Slightly Ajar chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Woah, that caught me completely off guard. Why did she kill her lover? I'm confuzled, but I guess it worked all right. Nice story, very well written. It flowed perfectly almost all the way through. Well done!
Omok chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
oh my...I'm speechless...but...why? to kill because of love, to kill? why? _
Jamith chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
WHAT? Why?
Louise Washington chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Wow, that was pretty good. I really liked this story. Heh, I sound morbid when I say that. None the less, it was well written with good emotional impact.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
i dont get whether she killed herself or her teacher. it was really good, and i could practically feel all those emotions you described perfectly.
Atelophobia chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I love this. It's fantastic, the way you tell the story through flashbacks and how the whole thing really happens within minutes, but it tells an entire story. The ending took me completely by surprise, but it doesn't feel out of place.
oO chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I like the feeling of the story, but honestly, I don't know what's going on. I mean they met and she had a flashback and she killed herself? huh? I am confused...
Leonharte chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
What a rollercoaster of emotions. I love how you set the ending up at the start. It then becomes inevitable.