Reviews for Don't You Know, I'd Die For You
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
OMFG NO. I GET IT NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. HOLY FUCK NO. I HAD TO READ THAT TWICE. NOOOOOO
DarkestNite chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
W-What?
Slightly Ajar chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Woah, that caught me completely off guard. Why did she kill her lover? I'm confuzled, but I guess it worked all right. Nice story, very well written. It flowed perfectly almost all the way through. Well done!
Omok chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
oh my...I'm speechless...but...why? to kill because of love, to kill? why? _
Jamith chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
WHAT? Why?
Louise Washington chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Wow, that was pretty good. I really liked this story. Heh, I sound morbid when I say that. None the less, it was well written with good emotional impact.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
i dont get whether she killed herself or her teacher. it was really good, and i could practically feel all those emotions you described perfectly.
Atelophobia chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I love this. It's fantastic, the way you tell the story through flashbacks and how the whole thing really happens within minutes, but it tells an entire story. The ending took me completely by surprise, but it doesn't feel out of place.
oO chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I like the feeling of the story, but honestly, I don't know what's going on. I mean they met and she had a flashback and she killed herself? huh? I am confused...
Leonharte chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
What a rollercoaster of emotions. I love how you set the ending up at the start. It then becomes inevitable.