Reviews for There's Something About That Christmas Magic
HB667755 chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Poor Jade. I'm very glad to have my boyfriend around with Christmas approaching. I could definitely relate to what she was feeling before I met him.

But I just wanted to say, it's not entirely implausible for hot guys to fall in love with you in 12 days. My boyfriend is very cute and he told me he was in love with me about two weeks after we met and we've been together ever since. So, it's entirely possible. Don't let it bother you if anyone says any different.

I'm adding this to my favorites list. It's very cool that you're doing a chapter a day. :)
HB667755 chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
I like Jade, but Grey is awesome, too. It would be very cool if meeting Aiden was her destiny. I'm a strong believer in fate. And, on top of that, it sucks to be alone at Christmas, so hopefully they can be together.

BTW- My main female character's name is Aidan. It's like I've been seeing the name everywhere all of a sudden because one of my reviewers even mentioned that their main character was named Aidan, too. It's a weird coincidence.
Ashelia chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
I've been reading from the beginning, and I'm finally reviewing now to thank you. I can always look forward to another chapter of this for the next eight days and it makes me happy that I know I'll have something to read. Thank you. :)
HB667755 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Aww. A Christmas story is a cute idea.

I liked the first chapter. We saw a little bit of foreshadowing, and it was a nice intro to your main character.

Good job! :)
Sweet Uncertainty chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Nightmare Before Christmas...yay :)

Jake reminds me so much of a Jake that I actually know, not your Jake, but a different one. Blonde hair, blue eyes, sweet personality...it's crazy.

Now that I think about it, Aiden reminds me of a guy I saw at Urban Outfitters a while ago...again, crazy.

Anyway, I love the story so far. Daily updates ROCK.
Semicharmed love chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Aw how sad! I feel sory for Jade. I can't wait til she and Aiden get together! Can't wait til the next update!
violin-lady13 chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
ah, this was so good, yet again. i'm so glad you write sadness well-not too overwhelming, not overexpressed, just plain old sad. excellent job, although i'll be waiting to see some more jade-aiden interaction. the jake/grey scenes are deliciously fluffy, not overly sweet, but sweet all the same. i liked your use of the easter bunny/santa, but i'm a little puzzled about jake's xmas present-i don't know whether it actually has any significance in the plot or if he just decided to give it to her earlier randomly. ehh, whatever, i'll just find out later, i suppose! thanks so much for replying to my review, i'm glad it meant that much to you. :-) great job, can't wait for tomorrow's installment.
romanii chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
aw hope u feel better soon. ncie chapter and aiden sounds nice
x Tequila Moonlight x chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
aw i like aiden alot, he sounds like cutee & quirky if you kow what i mean... great job can't wait for tomorrows chapter!
Lena Niccolas chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
that was good, I was wondering how you were going to manage to keep the conversation going without being awkward. If I were in that position, it'd be a nightmare.
putative legend chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
hehe, yay! i like how it's going so far, and just so you know, i've found my new catchphrase...

“Yeah... let's talk about something else... like... cheese.”

pretty much...but continue! even though i know you will, and post vampire story, cause cgp 16 is exciting...hm...day four...four falling birds? so i awesome...woah..i meant to say assume, but i spelled awesome instead...sweet! anyways, i assume that there will be more of the 2 couples in the next chapter, because 4 falilng birds..so i guess something happens to them...or am i going too deep into this, overanalyzing...

hmm...so i guess this is sufficiently long enough...cool
putative legend chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
For a girl at least three inches shorter than me, Grey was very intimidating when she wanted to be. She had a style of her own, punk yet artsy, and a personality to match. Her blonde hair spilled defiantly over her shoulders, partially covering one eye. But I could still feel her gaze burning into mine.-hmm...who could that be

"Well, he has dark hair, really blue eyes and he's about 5'9" or so-"-*cough* guys in france *cough*

wow...so Jake, huh..perfect smile...interesting...i do wonder who you're talking about
putative legend chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
hehe...to be continued...i found some foreshadowing in this chapter, but i can't really say it...
Lyrical.Love chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
I loved it. Great job.

Sorry about those papers you have to right.

I can't wait for more!
Without A Muse chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
Love it! Hehehehe! Hopefully you feel better soon!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »