Reviews for There's Something About That Christmas Magic
Albino Peacock chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
YAY THE INTERNETS FIXED!

m yummy

navy blue car...thats sexy

have i said recently that you're awesome and i love you?

you're awesome and i love you!
BetweenTheSenses chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
ok I only have time for a quick review because I've got to head into work but I just wanted to say that I love this so far so please keep posting chapters!

(I also have a strange attraction to hands and forearms on a guy... tres sexy.)
violin-lady13 chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
arghh! are you intentionally making me drool over Aiden? i hope he has at least one fault, just to prove that he's human. and i love jade, too. she's so down-to-earth and nice. your idea about putting up a chapter per day before xmas is great-that's so nice of you! i can't wait for the real action to start (i'm assuming it has something to do with Jade's previous boy-troubles and her family, yes?). great job again with this chapter-the jade-aiden interaction was pretty good. :-) keep it up!
Sukidayo chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
HOORAY! I can review! If you didn't get my email. This is going along so well! Especially since you can be very descriptive of the hot guy. I actually started drooling. *shiver* Okay then. Well, apart from a few grammer mistakes, it's wonderful. And I understand how the mistakes could have happened, with the net down at your place. But it's back so, horray for you!

Looking forwrd to tomorrow and I hope you feel better. Can't have you getting sick or anything, that would so totally suck.

~ShimoAriku
melpomene says chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
i cant wait for the next update! thank you for putting so much work into it; missing lunch and all. lol

~Nickel
Lyrical.Love chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
yay i love having updates everyday

i can't wait for more

:]
x Tequila Moonlight x chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
wow i really like this so far! Aiden has a sexy name and he sounds mad hott! great job can't wait for the next update!
dreamer chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
awesome! :D

now, why can't a hot guy pop up for me at Christmas time?
Without A Muse chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
oh! Perfect! Can't wait for the next chapter!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
You're seriously giving up your lunch and study hall? Wow. That's what I call dedication. Anyways, good chapter, hope you update soon! :D
romanii chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
YAY! sorry i couldnt comment on chapter 1. seems as if i have one too many pop-up blockers on my laptop, they're soo effective that the review box kept getting blocked. but yes anyway..ONE CHAPTER EACH DAY!...tahts just so...so...words cannot describe. and i like Jade already D she sounds interesting and i wanna hear more about her past.
Albino Peacock chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
aww jake and grey are so cute together...im using my psychic powers to see the future and i think this story will come true...or atleast most of it hehe

yummy i love you so much...i thought about you today at my basketball game haha ok adios
Sweet Uncertainty chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
So cute! I love the characters, Aiden GORGEOUS. And Grey reminds me of someone I know...
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Aw, cute so far. I couldn't even imagine getting up at five thirty every morning just to get coffee... *Shudders* Lol, a few grammar issues, but nothing too bad. Very nice, hop eyou update soon! :D
Albino Peacock chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU

you basically broke your neck to get this done and that was so nice of you! your my favorite!

and oh man aiden is yummy...m

12 days till christmas!