Reviews for There's Something About That Christmas Magic
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
aw jeez, this is real cute. :D nice!
Delayed Flight chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
Hehe, it's nowhere near Christmas but I was in the mood for something as cute as this! great job!
siddika chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
amazing job
Aria Deloncray chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
Aww, this was so sweet! Christmastime always sucks for me and it was really nice to read this, even if it is May.
cherry617 chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
best xmas story ever!
vermillion-dream chapter 12 . 4/5/2007
You can't leave the story ended like that .;; sorry for late review, I've been busy, but at least I remembered your story. I want an epolgue!
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
well i started reading this since you have no plans of starting another story anytime soon.
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
we, this is going pretty well for her, just hope he doenst have any skelletons in his closet.
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
ah, now i get it, one chappie pro day, a shame i missed it, reading it during christmas i mean, but hey, i read it now, and it is good!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
aw, romance is never wrong )
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
nice xD
goofball9264 chapter 12 . 2/13/2007
LUV IT! alls i gots to say :]

-goofball
sweetone0018 chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
this was an amazing story. It had me laughing and smiling, and wishing that I had a guy like that throughout the whole story. One of the best Christmas stories I have ever read.
Ginne chapter 12 . 1/25/2007
I really loved it! I wish it would go farther, maybe a New Years Sequel? It really made me smile the whole way through, you have talent and don't you forget it!
the March Hare chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Good, good. It's a good spacing chapter. You get to see what Grey's like and how they relate. Dialogue is okay, it works pretty well and doesn't flow too badly.

Overview of chp. 2: Good, not so long and wordy that you forget the point of the story but not unimportant enough to just completely skip
187 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »