Reviews for There's Something About That Christmas Magic
the March Hare chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Good thus far. I like the descriptions and the dialogue. Dynamic between Dave and his customers is good... I'm a little miffed that it was a Starbucks, but I guess a privately owned cute little cafe would be just TOO much wouldn't it?

I'll review the other chapters as get to them.

Overview: Chapter One... intriguing. Makes you want to read more.
emma chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
very cute story! I always love christmas stories, and this one was very nice. )
Enaid chapter 12 . 1/10/2007
I LOVE the ending its happy *and* funny! i like how she ended up staying with Aiden's family for christmas, and the whole cruise thing. great job!
bananasplit chapter 12 . 1/10/2007
This story makes me miss Christmas already! Good ending
Espeaje chapter 12 . 1/10/2007
I just took the past few hours and read your story, and I must say, you do a wonderful job with evoking emotions in your readers.

I've found that you do a very good job of using stock characters, such as the happy little sister and the annoying brother, to complement and show different sides of the main characters. For instance, how would we have got to fall in love with Jade's character if she didn't show the warm feelings towards the little sister? How would we have known that Aiden has feelings outside of constant caring for others if it wasn't for Jack?

Thank you for writing this piece, it really helped me, as well as many others I'm sure, remember to appreciate our loved ones.

Keep up the good writing!
thebeebeegun chapter 11 . 1/9/2007
Yay, you updated. I'm glad. This story is utterly adorable. The end was so cute! When he said she could stay and all. Well, gotta jet. Sorry, my review isn't longer, but I have a crap load of homework and I'm super tired as well, haha! Loved it. Toodles!

-BeeVee-THEEAmazing
violin-lady13 chapter 12 . 1/9/2007
yayayayayayayay! you rock! this was so good! the ending was so unbelievably sweet and everything, i felt so happy when i finished reading it! i noticed you left some room for a sequel, with the cruise and everything...is that what you intended? a new years' fic to go with this one, or am i just making things up? thanks so much for the list...i'm going to go check them out right now...hope to see some more work from you soon!

thanks for the awesome story!

violinlady
uusernname chapter 12 . 1/9/2007
This is the kinda scene that makes you smile with a nice watm feeling inside. Wonderfully written! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Justine chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Okay, how super sweet can a story get? That was awesomely well-written and I've been sitting going 'Aw!' at the screen for about an hour straight now. You'd better write more!
Sweet Uncertainty chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Reading these last two chapters put me in such a good mood. It's an awesome ending, Aiden's family is so cute! I love the last line, "'Don't forget the condoms!'"

Your writing ROCKS.
Hydie chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
*grin* I love it!
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Aww, that's so cute. ) I really like this. I'm glad you finished it. .
j.c-chic chapter 11 . 1/8/2007
THIS IS THE BEST STORY IVE EVER READ! ROCK ON GIRL
Un-Corked chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
really good story. it's more maturely written than a lot of the ones I've read on fictionpress. I'm a romantic and this was right up my alley. I'll be reading more of your work. keep it up!
Preethy chapter 12 . 1/7/2007