Reviews for There's Something About That Christmas Magic
HB667755 chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
Cute. X3 I'm glad you finished it. I like the ending. Aiden's family seems very welcoming. Good job!
RealMenSparkle chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
You should totally make a sequal to this for the cruise or something! its awesome!
Sukidayo chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
-screaming like a banshee and jumping all over the room-

OMFG! I LOVED THE ENDING! 'And don't forget the condoms!'

AWESOME! And that line Aiden said about not giving a damn about what happens... awesome! That's exactly wht I do on x-mas. I get up, throw on a robe, pull my hair back in messy pigtails and slump on the couch with a cup of coffee, cookies and the remote and not give a damn.

You really made the end the best ending I've ever read and you get the Golden Star for it! This story will forever be on my profile!

Keep up the good work and good luck on the exams!

-ShimoAneue bd
dreamer chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
loved it!
Enaid chapter 10 . 1/6/2007
this is one of the best xmas stories i have read so far! please post the next days soon.
Myrrh chapter 10 . 1/3/2007
i love the story...but where are the last two chapters? what happened?
InsanePhoenix chapter 10 . 1/3/2007
I love it, even if I am really late for christmas... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Hydie chapter 10 . 1/2/2007
I'd still like to hear the rest of this. :)
Striped Leopard chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
AW! Graah! Why can't there be real guys like Aiden? He's so adorable!

And Trent's a stupid bastard.
Without A Muse chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
Sorry that I haven't reviewed in a couple of days. But, I can't seem to get any of my updates, so I went through all of them, and found that you had updated. Sorry, Anyways, now that I'm caught up, nice job!
Albino Peacock chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
yay day 10! it was still good even though your mean internet died and you had to post it late...hehe

i love italian food

and i love you..have fun on your trip!
A waiting reader chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
Where's the rest? I really want to read it! And I didn't mind about the whole posting-after-Christmas thing... After all, the 12 days of Christmas START on Christmas and end in January! So you still posted it all during Christmas if you put the rest up quick!

Loving the story, by the way... More, please!
violin-lady13 chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
don't feel bad about getting the chapters out late! i'll still definitely read them. i know this is kind of corny, you know, like "christmas is year-round" or whatever, but i still love this story even if christmas is technically all over. besides, i love aiden and jade and the way they work together. he's so sweet! awesome writing, only one spelling think i caught through the whole thing, and grammar was great (i know, the boring details, but they're my pet peeves). i take it that now that they're together it'll just be happy from here on out (which is perfectly fine by me, fluff is good), with no more plot complications. one thing i found kind of ironic was that aiden says he's studying law in college b/c of his parents, though he wanted to be an architect: isn't that sort of a modified, less extreme version of what jade went through, with her wish to do art? :-) just something i noticed. anyway, excellent job and i can't wait for the next two chapters.
Sukidayo chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
GOD! I miss reading this. I'm so happy my mom's computer doesn't have that damn filter! Gonna be fixed on Saturday! Really good chapter and I can't wait for the rest!

Shimo-chan
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
Christmas stories are always great. Why wouldn'r I read them? Anyway, nice chapter. Can't wait til Day 11 and 12. )
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »