Reviews for There's Something About That Christmas Magic
cute. update soon.
Give Me Chocolate chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
wo!

new chapter

It doesnt even matter that its late, because I'm all depressed that christmas is over, so It's kind of re-created the magic haha xD

Can't wait to read the rest.

x
Lyrical.Love chapter 10 . 12/27/2006
aw i'm sorry about your internet and that you were sick

when you didn't update i figured it probably had something to do with your computer. some things are just inevitable

great update! it was very cute

i cant wait for more!
bluz chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I like it. The first chapter, I thought it was cute
BeeVee-THEEAmazing chapter 10 . 12/27/2006
'Ello. I hate giving anonymous reviews, but the activation e-mail hasn't arrived yet and I really wanted to let you know how FREAKING fantastic your story is, haha. This reminds me of my boyfriend and me. The description of Aiden in the exact replica of my boyfriend, except my boyfriend has blond highlights, LOL! My boyfriend has the blue eyes and everything, he has these silver diamonds that line the perimeter of his iris, his eyes are SO cool. But I'll stop babbling about my boyfriend and get back to YOUR awesome story. I usually don't come to FictionPress, I'm the FanFiction chick, but I haven't been finding any good stories lately, so, I took my every-once-in-a-while trip over here to see what I could dig up, haha. And quite the contrary to what you said in the beginning author's note for this chapter, I always love reading Christmas stories, anytime of the year. They just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside because they're always so well put together because people don't wanna put Christmas to shame in their story, haha. And you, my fellow author, have most certainly not let me down. Yay for happy stories. I can't wait for the next chapter, you really have talent, I could actually see this story being a movie or something, that's another reason I like it, it's a romantic story, but still realistic. Oh, and another tip about me, I'm the most hopeless romantic you will EVER meet, I'm sure. Haha. Well, I guess I better jet, before I drive you crazy with my ramblings! Loved it! Toodles!

*Bee Vee* THEE Amazing!

(PS) My penname will be the same.
Sweet Uncertainty chapter 10 . 12/27/2006
Cute chapter. I feel bad for Aiden; I want him to be an architect.

I totally understand about the late updates and whatnot, don't worry about it. :)
HB667755 chapter 10 . 12/27/2006
I was wondering what happened. I'm glad you're still going to finish the story. :)
yonderwindow chapter 9 . 12/24/2006
woot! i was reviewer 100! haha, anyway i liked this chapter; they're finally together!:] where is ch10? update soon!
kalicokitty15 chapter 9 . 12/24/2006
it's almost christmas.. this story should be updated!
HB667755 chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
Yay! They made up. Very cute. Now she's officially his girlfriend.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
bananasplit chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
aww they're officially together now! looking forward to the next chapter! : )
bananasplit chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
this story is very cute and i love how it is about christmas, I love christmas
Fallen-Rose-Petals-16 chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
Aww... It's so sweet they're together now!
Albino Peacock chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
all i have to say is m

and that i love you

and i wish aiden exists

and that i hope you feel better

but you knew all that already, right?

*hugs*
x Tequila Moonlight x chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
HELL YEA AIDEN GO FOR IT! go jade too! that was mad cute & definately perked me up a little.. wish i had christmas love like that.. great job can't wait for more!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »