Reviews for The Touch of Delicacy
Inkspilled chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
There are some parts that I couldn't catch onto right away, but after a moments thinking I got it. It seems really good. I'm not sure what you wanted readers to think, but I think it depends on what the reader thinks of it...in a way. A message encrypted into an intricate story. It's good. :) Oh, and Thanks for the review!
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
as the title indicates- this is delicate. and yet another reason why i love your writing, this sense of ephemerality. it really does feel like something so out of time and place, suspended in a world all its own, and though the full concrete picture might not always be grasped, the words bring to life indelible emotions so much more than mere plot could confine.

the poetry of it all is like a wonderful warm drink on a cool cool evening. (though i'm not much for tea, but any will do.)

as always, looking forward to more.
Niala chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This story is very... intriguing. I was worried, at first, that it was going to be... fake? That you were interested more in telling a story that seemed to be unique than in telling a story. I don't know... but it WAS unique, and very nice. I like how you get such a picture of the characters without their names, or even real physical description. I like how it seems almost... like a watcher? Like each character would see themselves as only an observer, and we're just an observer, and in the end the characters are driven to action...? I don't know. Good story.
Circus chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I love the rhyming introduction and conclusion. Love it. Absolutely. Holy crap. Also, the story. I love the story. Original, obviously. It feels...small? Not like short, but small, the story is small. Close. Yes, I can't explain things. But it is a good feeling.