Reviews for Last Dance
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
My only issue is the conclusion-your story ended way too abruptly. Other than that, it's fantastic.
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
oh wow this is really sweet :)
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Hey! Excellent oneshot. Cute and fluffy (mucho love) and well-written. (: Cliched, of course, but that's fine. (: I really don't mind cliches as long as they're well-written, and yours is, so it's all good. (:

I would like to take credit for adding this to my c2, but I'm afraid you got to thank Mizz-Insane for that. So go give her her props for adding this, she certainly deserves it. (: And you of course deserve the add. (:
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I loved this, it was really well written and had a good storyline. Great job.
Sarah Allie chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Gorgeous :)! And fluffy :D! Good job :)
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
aw... this is really cute and extremely well done. i can totally connect with this too. there is something magical about the last dance, the final attempt to make him see you before the night is over and you lose your glass slippers. well done!
yoh01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I like it.

It was so cute
Apocalypse Please chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Cute, sweet, and all other adjectives that can describe how godly this story is. xD
KimHua chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Very nice. :-)
KaNugget chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wow, that was quite awesome. Okay, that kept me hooked the whole time, you a great writer, I could feel what Julia was going through the whole time, it was very well writing. Great story.
britty-tt chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I like, I love! This one shot was short but sweet. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!
chocolatemusic chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I really wished things like that happened in real life. And if they do, I really wish they happened to me.

But yeah. I don't really have anything to say to help you improve, sorry. I just sort of wanted to let you know that I read it, and I liked it.
Unwritten Answers chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
sweet! this was really good. short and easy read. (:
bagelmoo chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Aw, cute!
Ashelin chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Aw, this is so cute. Wonderful, I love it. Maybe you could make more? Hehe. I always have loved it when people who hate eachother end up in love. Great job!

-Ashelin