Reviews for Breaking Cassie Williams
wasabii chapter 8 . 3/19
Lol she got so dressed up awe
Nique13 chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
It's been years since you updated, but I still enjoyed this story.
True Escape chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
does you last update have to be 07! this story is really good its a sad thing it isnt finished
Fraink chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
Yikes. I know I am a bit late, but please post more when you get the chance.
igot4 chapter 15 . 11/11/2009
This is good and strange at the same time I know that doesn't make since but I like it update soon!
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
This Cassie is very self-centered; and I have hardly come to any understanding as to why "all guys" eyes would be on her when her personality is so ugly. Allen is cool, but I don't understand why in the world he is so nice to her, when she is such a female dog. It's a bit disconcerting.
ScreamoxForMyValentine chapter 10 . 5/16/2009
I can't relate to Cassie and I can't defend her against Derrick right now. Because in some aspects of the argument; his point of view was right. Might have been wrong how he said what he did, but underneath the insults, there was some truth to be hold. She does uses guys; she even said so herself. Which makes her a "manizing" bi*tch in several ways. And it's her fault that she doesn't have Allen. Emo kids are so sensitive, maybe she doesn't grasp that fact. She knew Allen was an overly emotional wreck and she knew she was mentally screwed up as well. So someone who gets off on treating others badly (as she did the guys) and someone who goes through so much bad treatment will never really work out n the real world. Which makes your story overdramatized, irrelevant, badly written, and generic.
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
please update soon!
Booklover91 chapter 14 . 8/1/2008
OMG! Derrick is freaking pyschotic! He needs help, he needs to be put in a mental asylum...I feel so bad for Allen, I hope she goes to check on him
Booklover91 chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
aw, that was so sad :(

But aww, she told him she loved him, how sweet! This is my fav chapter by far :)
Booklover91 chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
Oh my gosh Allen had some balls to go up there and say that about her...I would have been so embarrassed if I was her! lol

I love this chapter.
Booklover91 chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
AW! this was ac ute chapter! I like allen a lot, he's a sweetie pie! :D

AW..
Booklover91 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
gosh, I wish I could have a friend like lucas, haha, he's so sweet. Anyways, Allen sounds oh so hot, for realz :)

Can't wait to see where things are ehading :D
Booklover91 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
I friggin' love lucas dude! ahha
toonmili chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
OMG I would have died... I can't believe he actually read that in front of the class... but it was cute.
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »