Reviews for Duotone Deathdream
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Strong and interesting. Good work. Creepy and mystical :)
Vegetarian Serial Killer chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Forgot to say- In the name of the Review Marathon!
FuckMeAlice chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I love your vocabulary. It's not often I see so many complex words in a poem on this site, and it's a breath of fresh air to be treated to such beautiful new words.

I think that the poem would be less awkward-looking if you downscaled the " to '.

-Stardust.
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
pretty cool piece.

i can pretty much picture both scenes,

and they're fairly lovely

(though a little twisted).

still, nice.
Ryustorm chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
i see. morbid yes, but none the less fascinating.

i really liked this line:

Speaking so suave it’s bound to rub off.

first i thought o, temptation of the devil? perhaps a deal, then somehow a floating image of injecting drugs flashed past. still finally i was like, what the hell? who cares. i liked it.
eldrin chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Dark and tempting...I always feel like I'm one step closer to realization, yet in the end the speaker's back at "drenched in my mistake" and we're left with a dreaded hopelessness. The ambiguity is delicious. A very intriguing piece.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
This has a darkly mystical quality that keeps the reader thinking and interpreting how all the puzzle pieces fit. I like the ambiguity, it works well with the competing visions. Excellent work.
Etenebris chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
There's honestly only empty space left for me right now, because you took all of the right words.

(I hope that doesn't make me seem like a jackass. I can't comment on this piece of your work, because, to be honest, it's surpassed so much that I can understand. I want to congratulate you, but all I can do to that effect is to smile like an idiot, and I doubt you can see that from where you are.)
theoretically beautiful chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I like how you use dialogue in a poem-it is very well done and effective. Also I really like it when you say you're "drenched in my mistake". Powerful.
genta chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Don't tell anyone but,

it kind of almost made me cry.

For some reason.

You're beautiful.

And so is your writing.

I. Gorelik chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I have to say that when the fourth stanza comes, my attention has been hooked and reeled in. I love the way the fourth stanza start and then the ones following afterwards. Now the next thing I wonder, what WERE the two scenes you had flashing through your mind?

PS: I know you really want us dead. :p

MY, my, can I steal this poem and claim it as my own?

Or maybe, maybe I can use it for my literary essay for Ms. Brown's class.

Can I? Can I?
DarthKader chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
You always one-up me! This is great, for some reason, Zasalamel from Soul Calibur 3 comes to mind...Anyway, your hard work paid off, this came out fantasical(I know this isn't a real word, real words can not even come close to how much i enjoy your writing.