Reviews for Out of Luck
samekraemer chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
Holy Lipsmacks, Batman! That was awesome!
samekraemer chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
This guy's funny as hell...
samekraemer chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
drunk or not, I loved it! Great job.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
Interesting concept - The ultimate tease :) All three of your characters were well developed/ believable - and contrary to some other reviewers - 'bring on the threesomes' - is what I say! :D

Hate schmaltzy endings. This last chapter was just perfect.
closetyaoifan chapter 10 . 2/21/2016
I really like the ending. I was surprised that there was a lesson to be learned and that it wasn't a complete "happy ending" for the main character. I will admit this is my 2nd time reading it as the first time I couldn't get past the middle because the story was so overloaded by the sex I felt it lost some sort of purpose for reading it... but I'm glad I finished it since the ending proves it is actually a very well written story.
OliverMarco chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
This story fucked me up! Omg I had to drink water to calm down! WHYYYYYYYY !? Alec wasn't supposed to be fucked by Asshole-Terry! Ugh. I need therapy.
mrain chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Unfortunately the threesome isn't for me. Great writing, but you should put up a warning (m/m/m).
SmutGirl chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Yeah, totally not old enough to read this, but fuck that! It's hot! I love this story.
made-in-denmark chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Okay, this was finished back in 2007, so you probably won't read this. I just have to tell you that this first chapter is simply hilarious! I can't wait to read the rest of the story (which I'm going to do… now)
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
aah, I don't know what to feel about this story.
I loved it of course, its just...the ending! It left me feeling so unfulfilled. I kinda liked it too, but I'm still hoping for a sequel. (which is extremely unlikely after 5 years but still.) I'm really emotionally invested in these characters now.
endlessangels chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
I honestly loved this story.

And btw I never knew a guy who wrote a yaoi fic. Mostly it's just girls who write them.
SugaryWolf chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
That was a story I really enjoyed. I really loved the part about the puke-soul part because it was pretty nicely done. Only hoped that Alec would've gotten maybe a little over Terry. But oh well. It's done and I found it quite cute. Loved the smut.
Mcgde chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
That was horrible and fantastic at the same time.

This story fucked me up.
Le Meerkat chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
I dunno why... but I feel so sad for Alec in this story... Poor thing

Btw love the writing in this, you really got the characters' emotions down pat (obviously Alec the most)... very satisfying too hehehehehe

Really really enjoyed reading this, and I really hope that there's a sequel for this

hahahahahaha
RubyRed22 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Holy. Shit. Like...hell. That was the single hottest, most intense fuck I've ever read in my life. Whoo. I can't even. Wow. I need to cool off.
371 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »