Reviews for Out of Luck
eldrin chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
Damn amazing. Dennis needs to be placed upon a pedestal and worshipped by the million.
Kasee Lara chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
I am in LOVE with this story! And the twists! I did NOT see that one coming. Brilliant, really. You deserve some kind of prize...

I didn't like Dennis in the first chapter, but I adore him now. Still want Terry to be the 'one' though. :P

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Midnights Scream chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
*gasp* I never expected that to happen! How! You are brilliant. And hey lay off the girl insults *sniffle* I'm sure that's most of your readership right there. LOL. Oh well, I'd find doing anything with another girl disgusting so even territory. I have to say I really want to know what going to happen next. Will Dennis die a horrible death?Will Alec ever get fucked? Coes Terry even care that much? Hm, the suspense! :)
lalalalelelel chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
HO HO HO! Talk about the perfect ending to a chapter!
ddz008 chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
Great chapter! Wow! I wasn't expecting that! It was a pretty good chapter and well, I don't know what to say about the end. Does he know that Alec is gay and just pretending or something else? Update soon, please!
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
*giggle* You are awesome! Your awesomeness amazes me! :) I shall continue to happy read this story until it ends. hehehe. Awesome.
Mage Dudette chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
heh, i read this today.. i love these characters already.

n nice cliffhanger there. _
Adelina chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
Amazing story. It grabs you from the first moment on, then it doesn't leave you alone until you've read everything available, and after you're done with the mose recent chapter, all you can think about is, 'More, please!'

Maybe I'm going to get lynched for this, but I'm totally rooting for Alec and Dennis, or for a threesome if I can't get that. Dennis is by far my favourite character - it's him who makes the story interesting and makes the plot move, hopefully in the right direction. ;-) Also, I like blond men with a sense of humour, innocent looks and slutty behaviour. Go, Dennis!
slayerit89 chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
Woah! Twist! This story keeps getting better and better. I'm glad you decided to continue.
Inherent chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
I love this story. It's really original and I really want to see how Alec makes this whole thing work with Terry, especially since he has himself dug so deep in the I'm straight thing.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
WHAT? WHAT? Holy...holy fucking shit! I think I have smoothie coming out of my nostrils at that last line. I didn't want to spit it out of my mouth because it tastes to good so it sort of...went up into my nose and fuck. That's pretty sexy if you're thinking what I'm thinking. But holy shit, man! You're like the God of smut or something. Seriously. That was way sexy. And this has got to be one of the funniest chapters ever. The whole Dennis drunk thing was hilarious and yeah. I love them all. Dennis, Terry, Alec. They should be a threesome couple or somethin'.
ngt chapter 5 . 1/9/2007

im so happy they kissed.

hahaha.

great chapter. cant wait for the next one.
Onion Ring chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
i dont have much commentary besides i like the story, a bit corny how the guy he fucked was the boyfriend of the guy alec has a crush on, but its still well-written. continue asap.
fivestar ice chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
I am in love with this story. and all three of them. I want to know how the situation all ends up but at the same time I don't want to know because of all the possibilities. but that doesn't mean i won't be eagerly awaiting more chapters, which i hope are soon
Kitsune Luver chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
Oh my gosh. Terry is the fucking hottest man ever. For realsies. I knew that he knew all along! Smart little fucking amazingly hott bastardly gorgeous piece of sexy man chocolate! He's too hott for his own good. And Alec should let himself be dominated. It would do him some good. We need more Terry x Alec. I hope that's the relationship this story is leading up to, b/c otherwise, I'm gonna be EXTREMELY sad and annoyed. ANd PLEASE update soon b/c this story is amazing and hilarious and I crave more!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »