Reviews for Out of Luck
Kitsune Luver chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
Oh my gosh. Terry is the fucking hottest man ever. For realsies. I knew that he knew all along! Smart little fucking amazingly hott bastardly gorgeous piece of sexy man chocolate! He's too hott for his own good. And Alec should let himself be dominated. It would do him some good. We need more Terry x Alec. I hope that's the relationship this story is leading up to, b/c otherwise, I'm gonna be EXTREMELY sad and annoyed. ANd PLEASE update soon b/c this story is amazing and hilarious and I crave more!
Kitsune Luver chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
Amindaya chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
Oh wow, what a great cliffy!
j chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
SHIT! God, now all we need is a threesome :D
nat chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
oh my god! I need to read chapter 6 now!, I didn't see that ending coming!...now I want to know what happened... great make out scene by the way.
Abstruse Blue chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
Holy Goddess of the earth, moon, and stars! I LOVE Dennis! I worship the fucking ground that angelic slut walks on (if it was possible to worship the ground of a ficticious character haha)! I also worship you almighty Father Nate! XD This got some awesome originallity, especially with the character of Alec and his "steps" to getting a guy. So great! I yearn for more; it's a drug, wah! .

P.S. I totally KNEW it was going to be Dennis when Terry mentioned the natural blond. I got super giddy and excited the rest of the time! *shakes head* Terry is great and all but Dennis is so my style as far as characters, probably because of his attitude and him being so gosh darn entertaining!
slayerit89 chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
All I can say is: :-D

This story makes me mighty happy. Thanks for continuing to update it!
Amindaya chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
It's really funny. I'd give a better-thought-out review but I'm only allowed on this computer for ten minutes.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
Really! Same with me! I'm always like oh my God this is too hot! Oh my good! Way too hot! And then I forget and yeah. It sucks. :( Other stuff happens but umm...yeah. Anyways, this chapter was really hot. Dennis is such a whore. But everyone loves whores. I bet Alec and Dennis will end up together instead of Terry and Alec. Hm...

You know, usually, I don't promote alcoholism. Unless it's my own but I'll make an exception this time. So...get shitfaced drunk and update soon, ya? Ya.
magalina chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
Great chapter. It was hott...

Alerts are back now.
lalalalelelel chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
yum.
ddz008 chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
Great chapters! I liked it... things are getting more complicated :S He really likes Terry, right? Well, I hope you update soon, please! :)
obsidiandreams chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
I still love this story. And thanks to fictionpress's insanity, I got to read 3 chapters today. I look forward to more!
Evinus chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
I love it. I absolutly loved the addition of Dennis

- update soon
SokPuppet chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
Oh, I like this!

You are CRUEL! I love the last sentence - I love all of it!

oh please please update soon!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »