Reviews for Out of Luck
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I really want Alex to get caught with something. To mess up. I don't like him as much as I liked your other characters. The fact that I don't like him could quite possibly mean I would like this story a lot.
magalina chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
... Even when youre drunk your writing is geniuos... I loved it. I MUST read your new story!
ddz008 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Great story! Really interesting! :)

It said Chapter 1... so I hope you update soon XD I thinks it's going to be a pretty good story.
NightMrow chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
This was good. Not quite on par with your other stuff, but it's great to see that you're back writing again. I've missed your stuff. A lot of the writers here are 13 year old girls that have no idea what they are writing about. I hope you can post something else soon. Thank you!
obsidiandreams chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
This is really funny! Thank you for sharing it. :)
May47 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Aw, don't take it down. It's good and interesting, though you were drunk...but really! If anything I would love to read more! So c'mon! Make another chapter! Hehe
UnOriginal chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
EK! your not putting it down wah why its totally hilarious

me lOve it ...the first few sentences got me hoOk ...

and i like the steps on how to seduce a gay guy lol

and Alec is just a tad bit cocky hehhehehe

maybe Dennis doesn't have a bf and was just playing Alec as well hm

plz update

]
bansira chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
This really made me laugh xD;

It's awesome (or gay, how Alec wuld say to the other guy)(giggle) don't delete it!
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
dont take it down, i loved this story! write more please XD
hesfb chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
this story rules. i'd love a continuation; but at the same time its really quite perfect how it is. perhaps you should 'rock out with your cock out' again and see what comes (in terms of possible extra chapters?)

in any case; nice job.

xxh
Desala chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I give you due praise on your drunken editing skills, as requested. :D

This was hot.