Reviews for TiltShift
A Bitter Editor chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
If the gang has not gotten back together in seven years and Vincent is STILL hell-bent on making it happen, it may be that Nya is not the only one holding on to the past. Not all friendships last forever.
A Bitter Editor chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
I am rather confuse about Nya's feelings toward her old friends. Exposition would help this, for sure.
A Bitter Editor chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
So not everyone hates Gail, which makes me wonder why Nya still does. Also, why is she so suspicious of her one-time-friend? It's...a little jarring, her suspicion.
A Bitter Editor chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
So Vin got fiiiine, huh? Lol.
A Bitter Editor chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Oh, okay, I thought this was a one-shot (too many tabs open, apparently) so I was confused when I began the second chapter. Had NO idea it was connected to this story...
Guest chapter 41 . 5/20/2014
Omg... I loved cole from the beginning... I loved the story but I really wished that somehow cole and nya would have found a way to be together in the end... I didn't expect neil to be a part of the company... Great story!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/1/2014
Loved this. To me Vincent had better morals than Cole, but Cole loved Nya better. Hopefully you do you a sequel, if not then I'll imagine Cole and Nya escaping to Italy or something and walking along the beach:) And their other friends can join them later!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/27/2014
Dang this was a really good story, with an unexpected ending.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/16/2013
Where is the sequel? Need more Nya and Cole.
kiaopera9 chapter 41 . 7/30/2012
Great story. i agree with, OHH, need a sequel with Nya and Cole being crazy in love.
Susan chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
I am truly trying to find something to like in this Vincent character, but I cannot find anything.

Gail is a bitch and why isn't nya standing up to her, she can without belittling herself.

Right now, I hate Vincent as much as I do Gail, I am not sure if that will chnage
Anty39 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
love it
kiesha chapter 41 . 12/20/2010
this was an amazing story i was proper shocked about Neil at the end lol!
soulchica95 chapter 40 . 11/25/2010
I was nearly bawling at the end of this story, it had me so sad. A beautiful ending and I know some may think me crazy, but I loved the way you portrayed Cole. In my heart I know him and Nya would have made a wonderful couple, an in due time I actually believe they will reunite.
new girl chapter 41 . 10/3/2010
It ended great, nothing like i expected. The beginning started off nice, the middle took a strange turn but i loved the way you tied it off in the end, best part- i like the fact that Cole did have true feelings for Nya...

Great story, and thanks for sharing it with us.
150 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »