Reviews for TiltShift
Was She Not Amazing Though chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
If the gang has not gotten back together in seven years and Vincent is STILL hell-bent on making it happen, it may be that Nya is not the only one holding on to the past. Not all friendships last forever.
Was She Not Amazing Though chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
I am rather confuse about Nya's feelings toward her old friends. Exposition would help this, for sure.
Was She Not Amazing Though chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
So not everyone hates Gail, which makes me wonder why Nya still does. Also, why is she so suspicious of her one-time-friend? It's...a little jarring, her suspicion.
Was She Not Amazing Though chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
So Vin got fiiiine, huh? Lol.
Was She Not Amazing Though chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Oh, okay, I thought this was a one-shot (too many tabs open, apparently) so I was confused when I began the second chapter. Had NO idea it was connected to this story...
Guest chapter 41 . 5/20/2014
Omg... I loved cole from the beginning... I loved the story but I really wished that somehow cole and nya would have found a way to be together in the end... I didn't expect neil to be a part of the company... Great story!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/1/2014
Loved this. To me Vincent had better morals than Cole, but Cole loved Nya better. Hopefully you do you a sequel, if not then I'll imagine Cole and Nya escaping to Italy or something and walking along the beach:) And their other friends can join them later!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/27/2014
Dang this was a really good story, with an unexpected ending.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/16/2013
Where is the sequel? Need more Nya and Cole.
kiaopera9 chapter 41 . 7/30/2012
Great story. i agree with, OHH, need a sequel with Nya and Cole being crazy in love.
Susan chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
I am truly trying to find something to like in this Vincent character, but I cannot find anything.

Gail is a bitch and why isn't nya standing up to her, she can without belittling herself.

Right now, I hate Vincent as much as I do Gail, I am not sure if that will chnage
Anty39 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
love it
kiesha chapter 41 . 12/20/2010
this was an amazing story i was proper shocked about Neil at the end lol!
soulchica95 chapter 40 . 11/25/2010
I was nearly bawling at the end of this story, it had me so sad. A beautiful ending and I know some may think me crazy, but I loved the way you portrayed Cole. In my heart I know him and Nya would have made a wonderful couple, an in due time I actually believe they will reunite.
new girl chapter 41 . 10/3/2010
It ended great, nothing like i expected. The beginning started off nice, the middle took a strange turn but i loved the way you tied it off in the end, best part- i like the fact that Cole did have true feelings for Nya...

Great story, and thanks for sharing it with us.
150 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »