Reviews for TiltShift
Guest chapter 41 . 2/1
Loved this. To me Vincent had better morals than Cole, but Cole loved Nya better. Hopefully you do you a sequel, if not then I'll imagine Cole and Nya escaping to Italy or something and walking along the beach:) And their other friends can join them later!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/27
Dang this was a really good story, with an unexpected ending.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/16/2013
Where is the sequel? Need more Nya and Cole.
kiaopera9 chapter 41 . 7/30/2012
Great story. i agree with, OHH, need a sequel with Nya and Cole being crazy in love.
Susan chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
I am truly trying to find something to like in this Vincent character, but I cannot find anything.

Gail is a bitch and why isn't nya standing up to her, she can without belittling herself.

Right now, I hate Vincent as much as I do Gail, I am not sure if that will chnage
Anty39 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
love it
kiesha chapter 41 . 12/20/2010
this was an amazing story i was proper shocked about Neil at the end lol!
soulchica95 chapter 40 . 11/25/2010
I was nearly bawling at the end of this story, it had me so sad. A beautiful ending and I know some may think me crazy, but I loved the way you portrayed Cole. In my heart I know him and Nya would have made a wonderful couple, an in due time I actually believe they will reunite.
new girl chapter 41 . 10/3/2010
It ended great, nothing like i expected. The beginning started off nice, the middle took a strange turn but i loved the way you tied it off in the end, best part- i like the fact that Cole did have true feelings for Nya...

Great story, and thanks for sharing it with us.
Ohh chapter 41 . 9/17/2010
Okay, that story was super good. It cannot be over! I want a sequel with Cole and Nya together. Do you think you could do that for your readers? PLEASE! Come on...
TwentyOneDreams chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Haha I was born on May 21 1998!
Jujubee50 chapter 41 . 1/4/2010
Great story! I was kinda hoping Nya would end up with Cole.
MissyKirstenBlack chapter 41 . 10/30/2009
What a great story! I was actually rooting for her to fall for Cole too! Wish you had more inspiration to write what happens to all of them but I respect your decision. Once again nice job with the story! I'm going to go ahead and read your other stories (missykirstenblack is my penname from ).
bwilkins chapter 41 . 12/7/2008
I enjoyed this drama, it was a good read!
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 41 . 5/13/2008
Wow! What a turn of events! But I am glad she had feelings for Cole, he was weird, but he treated her better than Vincent sometimes.

Maybe she subconsciously knew Vincent wasn't the one and that's why he never got the goodies! :)

Great story! Thanks!