Reviews for TiltShift
Miss Unlovable chapter 27 . 10/1/2007
I second what phelps112 said.

Vincent is sweet but I'm still rooting for Nya and Cole.
Amanda chapter 27 . 10/1/2007
Great chapter. I'm glad they know where they stand, and that they are moving forward in their relationship.

Update soon!
readergirl1 chapter 27 . 9/30/2007
Ok...whatsthe backstory with Nya and her mother?

I ask b/c that funeral scene was pretty powerful. All those looks and comments about Nya and the fact that she almost completely ignored her mother's exsistence. There were some pretty hostile vibes toward Nya there.

There's a story there somewhere. That just doesn't happen for no reason
Ladyluck chapter 27 . 9/30/2007
I am glad that defined what they are to each other, but i know that Cole is somewhere waiting and buying his time to try and approach Nya again.
phelps112 chapter 27 . 9/29/2007
ooh, vincent and nya huh? what ever happened to darrel? and can I put a vote in for nya and cole? it's your story, I just enjoy being the peanut gallery.
mystic.fox chapter 27 . 9/29/2007
What time did this cheer-up party start? I'm somewhat confused about Nya's feelings for Vincent in this chapter, but for the most part it wasn't your best, but not your worst.
Ana chapter 26 . 9/22/2007
As much as I want to hate Cole he just seems so sexy. I think he would have to do something horrible to make me to hate him. lol. The plot gets better and better. I can't wait unti the next update. .

Ana
Sarah chapter 26 . 9/17/2007
So... What is up with Cole and Neil?

But,I just LOVE Vincent!
readergirl1 chapter 26 . 9/16/2007
Ok Cole has officially creeped me out!

Is he that kind of man that cant take not getting what he wants all the time? And therfore can be considered dangerous?
readergirl1 chapter 25 . 9/14/2007
Uhh..ok...next question. Whats with Vincent and Cole and THEIR family?
readergirl1 chapter 24 . 9/14/2007
Yay! Glad for an update. I just got caught up here.

I need a little backstory...what is the deal with Nya and her mother and the rest of the family?
JusticeWriter chapter 25 . 9/13/2007
awesome
IndianPrincess chapter 25 . 9/12/2007
That was a great update thanks looking forward to the next one keep them coming please I'm really enjoying this story oh I do not like Vincent's brother Cole what the heck is he up to anyway he needs to leave Vincent and Nya alone. I hope that Nya still has feelings for Vincent and that she doesn't hurt him he's so sweet to her.

Thanks, IP
Peachie Miss chapter 25 . 9/11/2007
Well well well. lol Yeah, nothing of real importance to add here, just very interesting. Continue soon please.
FHJL88 chapter 25 . 9/11/2007
Good chapter!

I am so glad Vincent had a chance to talk to Cole.

And I hope that he can help Nya get her job back(if she still wants it that is). Update soon!
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »