Reviews for TiltShift
Priscilla67 chapter 33 . 1/4/2008
Loved the chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please post again soon...
readergirl1 chapter 33 . 1/3/2008
Man! Cole is really one sick puppy! And Vincent needs to grow a damn spine already!
LadyluckAJ chapter 33 . 1/1/2008
Love this update and the last. Cole is very brave and i just don't know what to think of him. I still want Vincent and Nya together but i wish Vincent would stand up for his woman. Cole may seem bad at times but he does show that he wants to be with Nya. Sad he has to use Gail in the process and it is even sadder that Gail doesn't see that she is being used.
awritingfantasy chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
Glad Your back...looks like the climax of the story is on its way! Can't wait! :)
IndianPrincess chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
Thanks for the update but like OMG what is gonna happen now talking about some big drama and what on earth is it with Vincent and Cole why is Vincent seeming to be so passive when it comes to his big brother does he have some kind of hold on him or something? And what are they running there some kind of prostitution ring or something anyway boy now I really can't wait until the next update and I hope that Vincent and Nya can get that big mouth Gail and get the heck outta there asap.

IP
readergirl1 chapter 31 . 10/26/2007
Ok now, you gotta give Vincent SOMEKIND of balls here. He cant have grown up in that family and not have learned SOMETHING! Even if he is reluctant..he is still in the family.

Its awful to sit by and watch all this happen to him like he has no control over anything. Just passively letting it go on. He knows his brother and he knows his family. He know that his brother is up to no good where Nya is concerned. So it seems odd to me that he isnt more proactive in making it his business to find out some s**t. He knows how crazy his brother is.

I believe Vincent can get down and dirty if he has too! He is not without resources in the family either. He can "hurt" his brother too...if it comes to that to protect himself and Nya.

And he needs to tell Nya the whole story so she knows just what the hell she's dealing with...for real!

Excellent!

I love this story!
Miss Unlovable chapter 27 . 10/1/2007
I second what phelps112 said.

Vincent is sweet but I'm still rooting for Nya and Cole.
Amanda chapter 27 . 10/1/2007
Great chapter. I'm glad they know where they stand, and that they are moving forward in their relationship.

Update soon!
readergirl1 chapter 27 . 9/30/2007
Ok...whatsthe backstory with Nya and her mother?

I ask b/c that funeral scene was pretty powerful. All those looks and comments about Nya and the fact that she almost completely ignored her mother's exsistence. There were some pretty hostile vibes toward Nya there.

There's a story there somewhere. That just doesn't happen for no reason
Ladyluck chapter 27 . 9/30/2007
I am glad that defined what they are to each other, but i know that Cole is somewhere waiting and buying his time to try and approach Nya again.
phelps112 chapter 27 . 9/29/2007
ooh, vincent and nya huh? what ever happened to darrel? and can I put a vote in for nya and cole? it's your story, I just enjoy being the peanut gallery.
mystic.fox chapter 27 . 9/29/2007
What time did this cheer-up party start? I'm somewhat confused about Nya's feelings for Vincent in this chapter, but for the most part it wasn't your best, but not your worst.
Ana chapter 26 . 9/22/2007
As much as I want to hate Cole he just seems so sexy. I think he would have to do something horrible to make me to hate him. lol. The plot gets better and better. I can't wait unti the next update. .

Ana
Sarah chapter 26 . 9/17/2007
So... What is up with Cole and Neil?

But,I just LOVE Vincent!
readergirl1 chapter 26 . 9/16/2007
Ok Cole has officially creeped me out!

Is he that kind of man that cant take not getting what he wants all the time? And therfore can be considered dangerous?
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »