Reviews for Espresso Rain
ValenceDeatrick chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
That was really good! Poor Brodie though! Austin is a jerk... I don't like him.
FrankieG chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
wow,ur really good!i didnt see that one coming!i thought at first it'll be brodie n austin,which is kinda disappointing coz deyna's DEFINITELY more interesting in a grumpy sort of way,then u flip it around juz like that!ur awesom,hope for an update new year!
Switch chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
Hey, I just wanted to let you know this story has been added to the C2 Community, "High School Confidential," a place just for slashy high school stories. Please check it out! _
magalina chapter 6 . 3/6/2007
:O Go Deyna! Too bad he didnt believe him... Austin is such an asshole. What the hell is wrong with Chase? Is his dad, isnt it? -.- Great chapter! Brodie need tp open his eyes already! XO Update soon?
mandrake-o chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
Austin is a dick. Can we get to the betrayal and move on please? ) Don't mind me, I shan't dictate your story. I suppose I'll just have to read it.

) Mandraco.
magalina chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Austins an ass... I wonder whats wrong with Chase... -.- Great chapter!
magalina chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
-.- I dont like Austin... I like Deyna o

Tifany was a bitch... Brodies father too. Good he got away, but he had to come home eventually.

Update soon!
magalina chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Id like to see more of Deyna, I kind of like him And I like Brodies mom so far, too. And whos Austin? Im off to read more!
Xxnever-knewxX chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
yech I don't like his father. Waiting for the next chapter :D
Xxnever-knewxX chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
I suck in gym; I think that’s pretty self explanatory. (No, not in the locker room. Jeez.)

haha cute.
magalina chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
"Oh my God, you’re Goth!" lol

Poor Brodie. Im loving this story! Denya intrigues me.

I dont hate Americans, but just because I dont like to put everyone in the same bag... but I agree with Brodie with the whole butting in thing -.- The one thing I do hate is that they call themselves "Americans". I live in Argentina, I live in America and Im not an American? XO

Sorry... that always piss me off.

Great story! Im glad I didnt miss the update. Damn alerts. Cant wait for the next chapter!

xoxox
magalina chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Wow, what the hell happened there? I really want to read whats next.

Update soon? :)