Reviews for Something for Christmas
etsua chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
OMG it's so cuteeeeeeeee /
DrowningInInformation chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I cannot tell you how much I absolutely love this story! It's very well written and it never
Fails to put a huge smile on my face! :)
Helizabeth chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
thats good. course, most slash stories seem to be well written by really deep peoples. good.
Lorenz S chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I wish that that could be so true in reality. I'll try to do that myself.
Cealex chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
ohmygod that was so adorably cute. I was laughing at the part where Brian saw the look between Julie and Will and thought they liked each other and he was tuning out XD

There were a few spelling mistakes here and there though. Otherwise, it was aweesome _
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
hee hee!

cute!

except the santa scared me a tad.

i think a sequal would be kewl *hint hint*
Hemogoblin chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
GIGGLE.

Your story's given me a painfully huge smile on my face. If somebody startles me with a camera, it'll be stuck this way forever. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

D

I'm such an American, but I love happy endings.

Only one thing I can see to improve - maybe add more description about Will, Julie, and Brian? Also, how old are they? For some reason, Will and Brian seem a lot older than Julie, but at the end, it seems like they're the same age.

Otherwise, great! And thanks for reviewing my story. )
super happy nuclear girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Ah fuzzy-stomach-story?

:] this was really cute! I wish I had found it when it was actually Christmas. It would have made me smile loads more. Christmas is boring when you aren't a kid :(

Anyway, this was really nice. It was lovely for a little one-shot fluffy thing :] made me smile

Thanks for sharing!