Reviews for rumor has it
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
so perfect and bitter. the last line is to die for...
lessons you learn chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
...*favs*

I'm running out of words to describe your writing with.
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
The contrast is very effective here, with the word (but) separating the two verses, the line "credit card offers, and condoms" is a also a strong contrast.
Next Exit chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
wonderful imagery
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Gorgeous, with a homey feel to it-I picture a sour love affair and lying awake with insomnia afterwards, listening to mom whispering in an ear with wise advice.

Your writing lets me relax and get comfortable-I'm able to enjoy the poem.

And I DO enjoy your poetry.

Lovely.

Alice
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
oh my. somewhere in between this, i feel so tranquil after reading this. i think it might be because of the sorrow of it all at the ending. witty. very witty. :)
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
love the ending. mysterious.
a Leader by Default chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
You have real talent.

Make sure it doesn't go to waste.
Asagao chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
bravo!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
[fav]

The whole southern flav has it all.

For me, that was just gold.

And, oh; those first three lines were brilliant.

Love.

- Noelle
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
red nail polish

how appropriate
lackluster chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
the last 3 lines have that southern accent on them; in a way it adds such a solid presence to the poem. and i adore the first stanza.

bytheway: i love your new name.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
shit. another one that makes my head spin. how do you do it? how? it's so incredible . passion red, she pretends he's going to keep her. oh, that hits. the ending. that hit, too. this is all incredible.
contrast and friction chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
This is well written. The last line is so .. broken and bitter, and it has finality about it. Beautiful.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
i LOVE that last part, it's so sarcasticbitter, a line you throw over your shoulder while you walk away. gah.