Reviews for now that is passion
Ayreweth chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
your writing is all really good. you evoke brilliant emotions and feeling in your stories with great language that's funny and moving all rolled into one.

i like it! i like it ah-lo-hot!
The Breakdancing Ninja chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This piece shows a lot of facets of the passion of writing. The first would probably be, having inspiration, but not knowing what to write. It's a common feeling, akin to other feelings like anger, sadness, extreme euphoria, where you can't get the lead out, but you definitely has something you want to say or do.

The second facet of writing that is addressed here is the feeling of shame for what you have written; not because it's bad, but because it doesn't match the grandeur that it was in your head: failure or dejection usually accompany this type of feeling.

The third facet is a desire to please, inspire, or inform the audience of something; we make expectations for our readers and also for ourselves, which often generates a lot of pressure.

The fourth, which is possibly the deepest part of writing is wondering whether we're as modest as we reflect ourselves to be on paper. Are we telling the truth, or are we being pretentious?

The piece is written to flow, caring but uncaring at the same time about its audience, which is, in itself, pretty awesome.

Thank you for visiting my site, Lunchbox, I hope you come again soon!
Even Gods Dream chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Amazing.

Really relatable and I love it.

Speaks volumes and its so well written and flows so well.

Even Gods Dream x