Reviews for Daughters of Those Mothers
Ayreweth chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
i love it!

short yet sweet, i found myself grinning and yet cringing at this too. i think i might have had one of these conversations the other day!
Winter's Harvest chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Love it.

You've really captured one of those moments that we all experience. It may take an hour, or five minutes, but we all experience it. Transfering that experience into writing is a difficult thing to do, and you've done it well. Nice work!

-shifty eyes-

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reviewing my prompt! story. I appreciate it. I was flattered out of my socks when I found I was on your favorites list. So please, have a cookie!

-hands over the cookie-
The Breakdancing Ninja chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
The "Daughters of Those Mothers" seem to be the type of daughters that gravitate toward the forbidden type of things. The good thing about this daughter is that she doesn't seem hell bent, but rather, assertive. The mother is as conservative as a meticulous eyebrow-plucking woman can get: her values include making a good physical presentation, and also, going against Youth Culture, or 'devilish' things. If I had my choice of calling her anything at all, she would be a Roman Catholic Republican, who goes to country clubs on Tuesdays and Saturdays. hahaha
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
hmm... this sounds like something your mother might do...