Reviews for The Dark Woods and the Moon
not one for sanity chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
this is so good! I loved how she is so independent and yet so vunerable. Normally I find short stories lacking something, but this had everything. You have some serious talentD
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
awesome;)
StaNdUPtomE chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Awesome short story! I like how you capture them but they don't have names :D awesome!
lovenista chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I love supernatural stories. This is a great short story. Wished it was longer:/ I still love it though!
charliej chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
HeY- I liked this! Good description and feeling, compelling story line. Good stuff. You should expand it with some chapters that explain what occurred before this.
bonghi chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is the only story on FN that I return to and read over and over again. To me it is pure magic and I strongly suspect the story Those who walk in moonlight would provide me with the same (extremely high) level of enjoyment. Please, if it is possible, go back and try to finish it.
Nanii chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
One word: Intense!

me likeyD
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Oh, very cute. As a short story it is perfect, thank you!
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I really love this.!.

I wanted to read your other works as well but when I seen they haven't been update in a while, well, I didn't want to get into something that isn't going to be completed so when or if you come back in action can you please send me an email to let me know.?.

I'd really appreciate it.

Til later then :)
ponponcake chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Woah...that was hot :) I seriously wish you made this into more than a oneshot though, I love it that much! Because it was a oneshot the characters were not very developed, but I guess that's part of the ...attractiveness?...of the story. :)
Anara Celebvilya chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
That was amazing. I absolutely loved it. It had so much... feeling in for an awesome read!
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Awesome story - wish it was longer though :)

Really well written
DianaSweetie chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
love your story its so ironic hahaha

But yeah love it!

Wish it could have been longer.
Fightingrose chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
interesting, I think I'd like this as a novel/novella too. nice story.
TemptedByLaNuit chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
*stares at screen*

Wow. The ending of this, although brutally realistic, is great. Even made me cry. I'm glad you didn't do the stereotypical 'happily ever after' ending, you stayed true to his memory. That's important. I'm sorry for your loss, 'Ryder' sounded like a real sweetheart. :)

*hands link over to friend*
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »