Reviews for The Dark Woods and the Moon
Elise Cromwell chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
ooh, i really liked this! i like the way you write!
FireStarter45 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
i like it!
Lonewolfhowls2moon chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I love this story. I've always been a fan of werewolves and I hope you write more about them. Your a very good author.
crazybeautifulstranger chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I know that you wrote this story a while ago, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it! I look forward to reading anything else you might have :)
RunFree chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
wow...that was really good...
vinyl chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Juniper !

I love this story too.. u gotta great knack of imagination and documenting it. Thanx buddy for sharing, plz write more.

Itz almost 2 yrs since u last updated ur stories. Plz do write again.

Vinyl!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Awesome sshort story!
MiseryLovedHer chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
this is so good. i wish u'd continue this though; i think it has so much potential.
Tamashii Hime chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Nice!
AEJ325 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Damn, thats going on my fav's list. I loved it.
Nuda chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Every few weeks I come back and reread this story. It is a gem and I never have enough.
zagato chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Thank you so much for writing this! I like it a lot. Please write more.
Katrina Mae chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Very good story, I can tell you've read "Blood and Chocolate" though, be careful about that. I noticed with the running away thing, but when he told her she walked like a queen I had no doubt. I liked it though, good job
NeverFinished chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Loved this one too. I see on your profile it's been a few months since you've updated. I hope you get back to it, because I really enjoy your writing style!

i've added you and your stories to my favorites :)

Toi Titia
maipigen chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
i really enjoyed this - wish it was not a short story, there are so many possibilities here lol. nicely done and thankd for posting

happy writing